1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 R6 Track/Race *clean title* $6500

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Earth_to_Sean, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Earth_to_Sean

Earth_to_Sean Well-Known Member

Hey all,

This is a bit of a feeler, as I am a bit reluctant to sell, however other priorities are ever looming on my horizon.

This is a 2009 R6 with 24,410 miles. Don't let the miles scare you, it runs perfectly fine. I bought this bike in the fall of 2016, prepared it for the track over the winter, and have ridden it a total of about 20 track days the last two seasons. Before I get into the parts list, in my ownership I have always changed the oil with Amsoil full synthetic 10W-40 every 2-3 track days. The bike has Engine Ice coolant, with a spare two liters you can have. The suspension was set up by Mike at MDM and handles flawlessly.

Armour Bodies (painted by me, good, not great paint job)
    Zero Gravity screen
    Traxxion Dynamics AK20
    Ohlins TTX
    -set up for 150 lb rider-
    Zeta brake lever guard
    Brembo RC19 MC
    Woodcraft Clip Ons
    Woodcraft Key delete
    Woodcraft Frame Sliders
    Woodcraft Case Savers
    Rental grips
    CRG adjustable clutch lever
    Pit-Bull Steering Damper
    Vortex Gas Cap
    Vortex Rear Sets
    Traxxion Dynamics Tank Sliders
    Stomp Grip
    Dynojet PC V
    Dynojet QS
    520 Chain/Sprockets 15/45
    Vortex rear sprocket
    EK Gold Chain
    Full Hindle Exhaust
    Galfer Wave Rotors
    Galfer SS Braided Lines
    Galfer pads
    Pirelli SC2 Slicks with two days at Jersey on them

Bike is located in Allentown PA
    I have a few spares, and some odds n ends that can go with the bike, Pit bull stand, spare foot pegs, windscreens, a set of Pirelli SC DOT's etc. Like I said this is kind of a feeler, I don't absolutely need to sell this bike, but I would like to free up some money for other projects. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and we can exchange numbers there if you're interested.

Here is a video from the last time I rode it, a month ago at NJMP

Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 5.33.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 5.36.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 5.39.25 PM.png

2. Earth_to_Sean

Earth_to_Sean Well-Known Member

Change of plans, no longer for sale at the moment!

Admin, please delete.