1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009+ GSX-R1000 riders

Discussion in 'General' started by RM Racing, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're taking a Vintage bike down there? :D

2. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Not necessarily, the gsx-r1000 has been the same since Robbie started racing. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I know but it sounded funny :D

4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I curse out friends anytime "+1, -1" is used..

5. Especially when you are talking about your stunt bike.

Kris87 and ekraft84 like this.
  6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I have never been to Jennings or ridden a GSXR 1000 regardless of the graphics. So my gearing is pretty generic in that I always run a small one in the front and a big one in the back. I try to keep a different sized small one in the tool box so I can tune more precisely for a particular track. That is only necessary at some tracks because my bike is special and I can choose some different ratios from inside the engine. It is like MotoGP in that I have a transmission and can select whatever ratio I want by just moving a lever with my foot. It is cool.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

I hope some one changes your description to "my bike is special" lol

You know "go with a little one in front and a bigger one in b.ack" is an answer olmstead.would give.

8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Good for you :rolleyes:

9. roy826ex

Me either total waste of good daylight time. :whoosh:

ekraft84 likes this.
  10. roy826ex

Don't own one of those and I have never owned a stunt bike unless I can count my many dirt bikes owned :p

Assumptions, this place is so full of that and much much more. :rolleyes:

11. Ok, use dirty bike gearing :) my Ktm would probably not be too far off right now, trying something totally different for gearing in the woods that one of my gncc buddies runs (too bad I'm way slower but gearing adjusted accordingly).

roy826ex likes this.