1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 kawi zx6r race only bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by giovannir6, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. giovannir6

giovannir6 Well-Known Member

Selling my back up bike. Had so many spares just decided to make a bike. Everything works and is dialed in but you'll need a slip on exhaust or the stock exhaust. And a battery because I don't have that many trickle chargers and it crapped out this winter. Comes mostly stock with woodcraft case covers all three of them and some functional track bodywork. Brand new EBC front btake pads! If it goes for full asking price I'll even throw in a k&n sticker, good for at least 20 hp! Selling the Arata exhaust I had on it separately. Tank has an aftermarket dent in it as pictured below. Motor has 9000 miles mostly street got it from a guy in Georgia. Said he took it to the track a couple of times then bought the case covers and promptly tested them. Frame is an eBay special with no vin only bill of sale. I'm trying to track down the ad so there's that There's some history for the buyer. Worst case I have the guys name and address and the shipping label from when it was sent to me. I can't figure out pictures on here so here's a link to the craigslist ad

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/5526813455.html

2. nickjpass

nickjpass Member

if still available, would you be interested in parting the body work?