1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 Aprilia RSVR Factory Race Configuration $5900

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Narcosis, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bike was originally a Dark Lion special edition Factory model. Converted to road race specification for WERA heavy weight twin class and track days. The original body panels, mirrors, controls and lights come with the bike so you can convert it back to street configuration.

The bike has forged aluminum Oz race wheels, Ohlins Superbike fork, Ohlins rear shock with easy adjust collars, Akrapovic titanium and stainless race exhaust, 15 and 16 tooth sprocket, 40 and 44 tooth ring gear, Ferodo Xrac race brake pads, Gilles AS31GT race rearset (MotoGP pattern capable), R&G Aero frame sliders, Sharkskinz race body (no cracks), Shorai lithium battery, AF1 Map 2 ECU tune with O2 sensor delete, Power Commander V with tune by Ducshop, titanium exhaust heat wrap, safety wired for WERA specs, Zero Gravity windscreen, carbon fiber fenders and exhaust mounts.

The bike makes 120hp at the rear wheel based on dyno tune by Ducshop. The suspension has been tuned by Traxxion Dynamics. Also included in this package is a brand new set of Dunlop soft compound race slicks and a slightly used set of Dunlop Q3 street tires. Engine oil, filters, o-rings and other maintenance items are also included. The race fairings are like new and have a custom vinyl wrap.

Title is clean and I own the bike outright. Not a salvage title. Do not contact me with help selling the bike or trades for anything other than money. No intermediaries and payment must be cash, bank check or wire transfer. Bike is located in Atlanta, GA metro area and buyer is responsible for logistics. Not parting the bike out. No warranty, sold as is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

How many miles are on the bike?
    Service done recently to the motor?

3. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

Just under 3700 miles on the bike. Regularly maintained while it was under warranty by authorized Aprilia service center. Oil was changed after every track day and race. Only made it to two WERA races before back issues ended my racing days, so the race load on the bike is VERY low. I probably did 10 track days on the bike total. Will fit nicely in the Amish Racing gang!

4. Uncle Jesse

Uncle Jesse Well-Known Member

Do you still have the bike?

5. Keith Helton

Keith Helton New Member

The suspension is setup for what weight rider ?

Thanks.

6. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

Still have the bike Uncle Jesse and the bike is setup for 180lb rider, Keith.

7. Keith Helton

Keith Helton New Member

Thank you...

8. randy955i

randy955i Well-Known Member

PM me please. I live in Atlanta and would like to take a look at the bike.

9. tuono58

tuono58 New Member

Is the bike still for sale? I live in Orlando, FL.

10. vosnick52

I am very interested when mine sells.
    That is if yours is still available.

11. tuono58

tuono58 New Member

I have cash available right now. Please reply. You can message me @ 4075928454

12. vosnick52

Did this bike sell yet?

13. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

Bike is still available. Sorry for late replies. I am subscribed to this thread but I'm not getting notifications when someone posts.

14. overtons

overtons Member

Is this bike sold?

15. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

No

16. Narcosis

Narcosis Member

I can bring the bike to a Road Atlanta track day or WERA event, schedule permitting, if interested parties want to give it a spin around the parking lot after signing a liability doc, NOT the track unless you have a $5900 cash deposit. ;)

17. vosnick52

Sent you a message