1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JK 4WD Lift Wheels Tires

Discussion in 'Other' started by NCcummins, Feb 7, 2011.

1. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

You are looking at the cleanest and nicest 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara on the market today. I'm listing this Jeep for a buddy of mine who simply does not have the time to put into selling the Jeep. He is the owner of a tire shop here in Asheville, North Carolina, and you can tell buy how this Jeep has been perfectly built. This Jeep turns heads everywhere it is driven, and performs as well as it looks. It is a very rare Jeep, so do not miss your chance to purchase this JK as it has been listed to sell.

From the factory the Jeep includes the following:

-6 SPEED MANUAL
    -3.8 V6 ENGINE
    -410 GEARS
    -LIMITED SLIP AXLES
    -4 WHEEL DRIVE
    -TOW PACKAGE
    -POWER WINDOWS
    -POWER LOCKS
    -AM/FM CD STEREO
    -SOUND BAR
    -HARD TOP
    -PAINTED BUMPERS AND FENDER FLARES
    -GRAY INTERIOR (WITH NO STAINS OR TEARS)
    -HUSKY LINER FLOOR MATS

The following aftermarket parts have been added to the Jeep within the year:

-5% TINT
    -(2007 - 2011) Jeep JK Wrangler 3.5" ROUGH COUNTRY Series II Suspension Lift (and Bumper Caps)
    -Front (lift): Lifted coil springs, fixed lower control arms with OEM style rubber bushings, track bar drop bracket, pitman arm, and brake line relocation brackets.
    -Rear (lift): Lifted coils springs, track bar drop bracket, extended sway bar links, and brake line relocation brackets.
    -Shocks (lift): (4) new N2.0 series shocks
    -20x9 Flat Black KMC XD Series Rockstar Wheels
    -35 x 12.5 x 20 Nitto Trail Grapplers (with less than 500 miles on them)

This Jeep has been garage kept from day one and that is clearly revealed by the condition it appears in today. There is no doubt this is truely one of a kind Jeep. You will not find a cleaner Jeep! There are absolutely no flaws with this Jeep. It has been well maintained and is still in "LIKE NEW" condition.

$25,000

If you have any questions, please call Ricky at 828-273-5531 or email me at [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

3. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

Vin# 1j4ga59197l157534

74,300 miles

4. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Saw that outside the shop the other day, BEAUTIFUL is an understatement!!!! I thought about eating my lunch off the hood it was so clean, but declined to

:D

5. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

haha yeah he was cleaning it up for me to take pictures of it...or I should say Mark was cleaning it. Then they came over to MR to get a jet kit for a bike he bought.

You could eat off the hood, or even better under the hood, as the engine bay is just as clean!

Thanks for the bump man!

-Chris

6. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

The ebay auction has 6 hours left. If it does not sell on ebay, it will still be for sale for $25,000 OBO

7. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU