1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 GSXR 600 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SLOhio, Jan 12, 2019.

1. SLOhio

SLOhio Active Member

Up for sale is a 2007 GSXR 600 Track Bike. I have owned the bike for the past two seasons. I rode frequently the first season and barely at all this passed season (cross country move/ home ownership). When I did get to ride it, it was in the intermediate class. Since joining the landed gentry, I haven’t been able to ride very much and would like to sell the bike to someone who’ll use it.

I am pretty meticulous about maintenance. When I purchased the bike, mikeguy44 and I tore the bike down to the just about the frame and went over it all. Oil changed every other weekend. I even clean the brake pistons with simple green and a toothbrush. Front suspension refreshed last winter. Linkage cleaned and regreased last winter. Everything is smooth and working well. Bike is fully safety wired

Front suspension: stock fork with Ohlins FPK

Rear suspension: Ohlins TTX

Suspension set up for 190 lbs rider

Fork extenders

Full yoshimura exhaust

Brembo 19x18 Master Cylinder

Vesrah pads with life

Vortex fuel cap

EBC wave rotors (front)

Bazzaz Z-Fi

Bazzaz quick shifter (GP shift)

Motion Pro quick turn throttle

Sharkskins Body work with superbike seat

Woodcraft clip ons

Woodcraft rearsets

Woodcraft engine covers

Woodcraft brake lever guard

Manual cam chain adjuster

Steel braded brake lines

Renthal sprocket

DID chain

Relocated rectifer

Custom dealer mode switch

Custom AIM solo mount

Spares:

Levers

Fork spring

Rearset parts

Clip ons

Swing arm

Master cylinder

Gas tank

Bodywork

Windscreen

Throttle tube

Rear wheel

Rotors

Front Q3 tire

Front and rear stands

I have some fork tools I can throw in.

The bad:

Bike has some minor rash from low sides.

Tank has some dents.

Broke rearset spool mount in low side.

Bike has been a track bike for previous two owners. Two owners ago, someone put a puncture hole in the frame. I don’t know how it got there, but I was told it was professionally fixed (it does look like it was well done). Bike rides straight. I’ve had friends ride it and they’ve said it felt great. It’s never caused me any problems but I want to be upfront with everyone. Picture of weld included.

Asking $3000

Bike is located in Mesquite, TX. I am willing to help with delivery within reason.

Call or text 4 four zero-7 two 5- six six 58

2. SLOhio

SLOhio Active Member

3. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

solid deal

4. SLOhio

SLOhio Active Member

Looking through old post history, I realized this is a 2006. Same bike with more experience: a testament to its durability.