1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 CBR600RR Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by mbhenry, Oct 15, 2019.

1. mbhenry

mbhenry Member

Been sitting on this for way too long and it's finally time to let go. Bought this bike new in 2007 and rode it up until about 2015. The last four years of riding were track only and it was a blast. I low sided a couple of times on track (ambition outweighed talent as Mr. Casey Stoner once said), but nothing major (bodywork, clip-ons, etc) and everything is straight. I've wanted to bring it out to LA, but no time/more important priorities in life with work and family. The bike is located at my parents place near Daytona Beach, FL and it's been sitting in the garage with my father either starting or taking it for a spin around the neighborhood every month since 2015 (gated community and their neighbor who is a Sheriff always finds it quite entertaining). Overall, clean - it's a Honda so it still starts right up every time and runs strong, but I would suggest a service before putting it back on track or street full time. I've listed out a host of parts below that are currently on the bike and there's a lot more in storage, but you can take it all. I don't want to go through the hassle of selling individual parts, but between spare sets of road and track bodywork, some a little scratched or damaged from when it's gone down - there's a lot there and I think a pretty good deal overall. Feel free to DM questions or if you'd like to set up a call to further discuss, I'll be happy to send over my number.

Clean title - no salvage, etc
    6,300 miles (approx. 4500 on road)
    Arrow slip on
    Hot bodies race fairings (not perfect, but absolutely usable)
    Superbike tail, double bubble screen
    Approx. 2 extra sets of race fairings (some pieces would need a bit of work)
    Extra wheel set (I think one needs a minor straightening)
    Extra rear sprockets +1, +2 or stock
    Crg shorty levers + stock levers
    Goodridge superbike lines
    Vortex Clipons, renthal medium grips
    Rach tech G2R 20 mm kit (maybe a 25, but I don't think so)
    Elka triple adjust shock
    Set for 190lb rider
    Woodcraft case and clutch covers
    Vortex gp shift rearsets
    Vortex frame sliders
    Acumen gear indicator
    Pit bull front and rear stands
    Always serviced and maintained by renowned shops in either NY or Atlanta (where I grew up and went to school)...

Again, a bunch of spare parts (some street bodywork/headlights/stock suspension bits, among others)...I've got to imagine a healthy bit in to four figures worth...

$4,500? Happy to chat more about that number if there's serious interest and you would like to make an offer...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

you won't get lookers or takers for that price

3. mbhenry

mbhenry Member

I appreciate the feedback...to be honest, was not about the money - I looked around for a bit, but didn't really know how much it is worth considering clean title status, etc...I would like to update the post, but I can't figure out how. Would you mind giving some advice on how to do that (aside from just replying to you)? I'd like to put the new price in the headline on the "Bikes for Sale" page...

$3,000 takes everything home...I think this new price should be pretty aggressive and most definitely fair - Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Maybe this is obvious, but if not, this bike can easily be put back to street legal with a small investment in to a few additional parts...

4. mbhenry

mbhenry Member

According to Racetech website, it is the G2R 25mm suspension kit (should have just looked first)...I think it also has a BMC filter and maybe a few other things like extra front sprockets...motor is totally stock if that makes any difference.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

3K!! That ain’t a bad deal there, down right tempting...........it’s early so ignore anything I say right now. Free bump:D

6. Captain Morgan

sorry if the comment came across wrong, just was hinting its a tough market, just sold a clean titled 09 triumph 675 with 4400 miles and some goodies on it for 3 grand, good luck with the sale

7. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

8. mbhenry

mbhenry Member

Quick update, the bike has been sold and was recently picked up by its new owner.

9. Captain Morgan