1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by DSM Turbos, Oct 14, 2018.

1. DSM Turbos

DSM Turbos Member

$4600

Clean and clear title.
    Located in Raleigh, NC

Selling the bike since I only rode it twice this year as I have been running my R3 more and more. Going to try to race a 300 class next year, so this likely won't be used next year either. Only trades I am willing to do is for 675R, and I can put cash on top if you have one for the right one (2013+). Bike has 6500 miles on it

The bike is one one of the few non Ducati's built to race spec by Fast by Ferracci. It is setup amazingly well and works great.
    -Front forks have Racetech gold valves and sprung for 150 lbs rider, rear is also sprung for 150 lbs. (also I have the springs for 180 lb rider as well)
    -Vortec Rear Sets
    -Michelin RS tires with plenty of tread, I probably have a spare cup EVO front and rear in the garage somewhere as well.
    -Full exhaust (fast by Ferracci custom)
    -GPR steering stabilizer
    -Full Safety Wire
    -Clip Ons
    -FP racing levers
    -RJL pads front and rear
    -Chain only has around 500 miles on it.
    -Track body work painted Yamaha blue, has a couple scuffs in the paint but barely noticeable
    -Engine Case covers
    -Degreed Cams
    -Custom tune that was flashed into the ECU and a PC3 with ignition zero'd out if you want to fine tune it with a Quick shifter
    -02 delete

-LED head light and tail light that have quick disconnect harnesses if you want to run it on the street. I only rode it on the street a couple times.

There is probably a lot of other stuff I am forgetting, the bike is in great shape. if you have questions please let me know.
    IMG_2172.jpg IMG_2173.jpg IMG_2177.JPG IMG_2174.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2178.JPG IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2176.JPG

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018