1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 kawasaki zx6r 636 part out feeler

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Joel Yoder, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Joel Yoder

Joel Yoder New Member

I have a 2006 zx6r I am going to try to part out as long as the major items get hit, I don't want to be left with a bunch of parts if at all possible. Everything is good on the bike I just had it at a track day a month ago. Only thing is the starter/solenoid/and or battery went bad and is not starting. Also the bike is having second gear issues and is kicking out of gear. I tried to price everything reasonably, let me know if you think I did not.
    Motor- 400 Would like to stay local, but willing to drive within reason. (Houston area)
    Frame- 250 Would like to stay local, but willing to drive within reason
    Swing arm- 60
    Forks with ak20's sprung for 200 lb rider- 900
    Ohlins rear shock- 650
    black vortex rear sets- 175
    Silver vortex rear sets- 150
    Kawasaki Green fuel tank no dents with fuel pump-200
    Vortex v3 fuel cap brand new one track day-75
    Scotts steering dampner- 280
    Windscreen x3-15
    Street bodywork (Green)-300
    Headlight-100
    Dash-100
    LSL frame sliders( green)-75
    Race bodywork eBay off brand- 100 would like to stay local since the price is so low
    front brake system with Carbon Lorraine c60 pads one track day- 175
    KN air filter- 15
    Power commander 3-175
    Full Akra exhaust- 600
    Vortex Clipons- 60
    Orange set of wheels with rotors on front rim-300
    I probably missed some things the bike together now so there is more but these are more or less the main things I have now if you need something just ask.
    My email is [email protected] and is probably the best way to contact me. Thanks.

2. Sileighty

Sileighty Member

Pics of the ohlins?

3. Joel Yoder

Joel Yoder New Member

Sorry for the late reply. Send me your email and I will send you a few pictures. They are not great pictures the shock is still on the bike. It was serviced 2 years ago and only used once.

4. Rich lawrence

Rich lawrence Member

Still have the black vortex rear sets?

5. taliben

taliben Member

emailed

6. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

Do u still have the motor?

7. kawicody636

kawicody636 New Member

Sent a pm.

8. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Interested in the full exhaust. I crashed my 05ZX6 last season and the exhaust got destroyed among other things. Leo vince no longer carries replacements that old so debating whether to fix or part out mine.