1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 GSXR 1000 Full Race Build

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JLandi4, Aug 9, 2016.

1. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

$6900

Race built by EDR Performance. Beaverton, OR.

2006 GSX-R 1000 NEVER DROPPED/WRECKED (how rare is that??)

-FULL EDR built engine- $4,000 @ 186 rwhp with (*mostly just track days, raced twice)

-Full titanium evo II Akrapovic exhaust ($2,400)

-Ohlins Road/Track forks!! ($3,000 with EDR springs)

-Ohlins rear shock ($1500)

-Carrozzeria forged alloy light weight wheels ($2,000)

-complete attack bodywork ($800)

-ABM full floating rotors, Brembo RCS master cylinder, R6 monoblock calipers, Vesrah Super RJL pads, SPeigler s/s lines ($1,500)

-Full Bazzaz Zfi with quick shifter, traction control, and 2 way map,tc switch ($1,500)

-Custom wrap & decal work ($1000)

-Driven clip ons, CRG levers ($300)

-Ohlins steering damper ($400)

-520 DID/AFAM chain/sprockets ($350)

-BMC air filter ($100)

-Ballistic lithium light battery ($200)

-ER billet short/adjustable throttle, EDR kill switch ($300)

-GB racing case covers ($200)

-EDR Billet stator cover ($250)

-Attack billet adjustable rearsets ($500)

over $5,000 on top of all that for the complete engine build, dyno tuning, installing of all the parts, etc, etc..

Attached Files:

2. Dirtybirds00

Dirtybirds00 Well-Known Member

where is the bike located at

3. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Los Angeles, CA

4. Gcooper9

Gcooper9 Washed up Deals gap wannabe

Are you open to shipping?

5. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Of course. Just shipped the 750 to Colorado Springs.

6. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Email me from here if you want to go to next level. [email protected] Thanks.

7. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Price reduction: $6700

8. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Is the motor big bore? I only ask for reasons of how long the motor will last. Also title status?

9. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Good morning, since it is a track bike it didn't come with a title and I didn't question that since EDR Performance has a fantastic reputation. I did run a VIN check yesterday for someone who is interested [Craigslist] and it has a clean title. As for bore, I would have to ask EDR Performance if a full race build = bigger bore. Since the 1000 was my 2nd purchase from them, I was so fired up from the 1st purchase that I just picked this bike from their inventory and had them ship it to me with 0ut a lot of questions. The power is fantastic, but the front end is even better - very smooth, planted, and confidence inspiring.

10. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

MCAS Miramar - I am ex-Navy and trained at Miramar once. Previously @ MCAS El Toro in service the 3rd M.A.W.

11. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

OK - just got off phone with EDR. This is a fully blue printed engine but stock bore 1000cc.

12. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I am currently with 3rd Maw but we are in Japan until November. Ok EDR is good people. I wonder how long the engine would last.

13. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

1000CVR.jpg 1000T6Academy.jpg GSXR1000c.jpg
    I had an EDR Full build 750 to a 792cc. I tracked it & raced it for 4 years. It was solid & never waned. I've had the 1000 since 2012/2013. It is super strong. It really depends on how you ride / race. The bike has been maintained by the team from Graves Yamaha Motorsports because they live close by and I love having the best work on my stuff. Let me know if you want to facetime to hear the engine or if I can provide further information.

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  14. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Price reduction: $6700

15. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Price Reduced: $6699

16. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member

Price Reduced: $6600

17. JLandi4

JLandi4 Active Member