1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 CRF150F Carb

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Six3SixGal, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Hi Guys,

Can you advise how to get a few new jets for the CRF150F? I am having trouble with it idling and running until it's super hot and was told to get a stock main and pilot jet, but cannot figure out how to order them (I'm working too many hours to run to the nearest shop, which is pretty far away). I remember having a box of misc ones at the shop I worked at in college, but since this is my first carb'd bike I really dont know how to go about setting them up.

Thanks!

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

99113-GHB-1050 is for a 105 main. (stock might be a 90 or 95) Changing the first 3 numbers (like 115 or 107) should net you other larger or smaller main sizes available

99103-kpt-0400 is for the pilot (#40). So changing last 4 numbers to 0420 will get you a 42 sized pilot.

3. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

They're all cold blooded, it'll definitely run better with a bigger pilot, I think you want a 45 and remember you'll have to adjust the fuel mixture screw once you do. I'd recommend sticking with actual Keihin jets as a lot of the aftermarket ones are crap. CRF's only is one place to check out, but there are many others http://www.crfsonly.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/3201

4. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

5. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

Perfect, thank you guys so much!