1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 cbr600rr

Discussion in 'Tech' started by racenrub, Dec 29, 2009.

1. racenrub

racenrub Active Member

I need some suggestions for race plastics if everyone would b so kind.:up:

2. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I've got some I'll sell you. :D They're E-Racing.

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I like the fitment of the Hotbodies. I've got an 06 as well and they fitted up the best for me. Lots of other options out there though.

4. racenrub

racenrub Active Member

i'm just needing the front at the moment....maybe the tail to. Does the front fairing bolt up to stock fairings or would i have to buy a set.

5. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

^ you would have to buy a set. the race glass separates the fairings into less pieces than stock. there's just an upper and a lower with race glass, whereas with stock, there's two mids, an upper and two lowers.

6. dr.z

dr.z Well-Known Member

That ebodies stuff is the best bang for your buck in my opinion.

7. cobes

cobes Well-Known Member

I've got a set of Armour bodies. Painted in the factory Honda colors. They are a bit rough. But not too bad they mount up fine. Pm me if you want me to send some pics to your e-mail.

8. Slaps808

Slaps808 Well-Known Member

im rockin the armour bodies on my 08 6rr. top notch stuff. and spot on fitting next to oem skins.
    used to use e-racings on my 05 6rr. decent skins for the price. e-racings are no longer around though.

if you can afford it...
    shark skins, armour bodies, sebimoto (if they make it for the 05-06's).
    these 3 have great reviews around the forums if you search around.

if youre on a budget...
    optimal racings.
    its comparable to e-racings when (they were around). not a bad set of fairings for the price. not a perfect fit, but works great.
    pretty decent reviews on optimal racings. pretty good for the budget minded racer or trackday junkie, imho.