1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 ZX636 Kawasaki Race Bike - 2250 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by John Copeland, May 14, 2018.

1. John Copeland

John Copeland Member

2005 ZX636 race bike I bought from one of the Penguin Road Racing School instructors. Ready to race/ride. Clear title in hand. This is not a salvage title. Bike was bought new to race. Originally purchased new for racing by the original owner, second owner is the instructor I got it from. Has everything done to it you would ever need, motor was built by a very well respected engine builder. I wish I could remember everything he told me, but it really needs absolutely nothing except a new battery to be ready to race or just ridden track days. I picked this up a couple years ago for a friend, to have something to take to the track after they wrecked their other bike, but injury ended up taking way too long to heal and are taking a break from the racetrack. I never took it out, it's exactly as I got it, with a TON OF SPARE parts. maybe 3 milk crates full of spares, fairing pieces, sprockets, radiator etc, extra swingarm. Ohlins steering damper. And suspension is all done. sprung for an approx. 190 lb rider.

I would keep it and ride, but I already have 2 ducati track bikes that I take out regularly.
    Cheap way to get into racing, or just to have a dedicated bike to take to the track.

Located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY. 11222. email or call/txt seven one eight, two O eight, eight six three seven.

Can possibly deliver to NYST or NJMP if I'm already going there to ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. John Copeland

John Copeland Member

Bike is SOLD.