1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 roll call

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by vcr12 pit crew, Nov 25, 2004.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I could never get to the pictures, just an equestrian site?????

2. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

yup.....sure was! :D :D :D

3. 0hi0

0hi0 Husband Killing Tool

Team "Georgiasportbike.com" will be in the mix this year. We will be on a F4i and hope to make all the events except Las Vegas and Cali(unless someone could help us out with transportation). Our riders will be determined Feb. 4-5th. See you guys at Jennings!

4. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

I'll be riding 2005 SV 700s w/ 8 gal fuel tanks in LWSB with 2 other previous SV cup winners and going to all rounds.

5. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

what team is this?????? and who are the other riders????

sounds exciting!

6. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

Backmarker Racing (pass with care) will be back for the southeast events barring sewage emergencies in Jacksonville, running the same beat up '99 SV, the same overweight and overaged riders, and looking for new innovative ways to screw up. Our team name, while very accurate, is not motivating, so we will be looking for a new team name also. And remember, if it was not for teams like us, you guys would not look so good, so give us lots of room when you go by! Guest spots for patient riders are available. Everyone have fun this year!

7. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

Since you brought up the sewage thing......in the 80's there was a WERA endurance team called Team Sewage. I always meant to approach the local Roto Rooter place for a sponsorship and subsequent grudge match type challenge to Team Sewage. As I remember they were pretty good.

Anyhow, I believe that name is no longer in use, so there you go.:up:

8. svstinker

svstinker Well-Known Member

TEAM Kabooom!!:D :D :D

9. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

LMAO!

10. peterhaulintail469

peterhaulintail469 Orange-u Racing 469

Orange-U Racing #469

Middleweight Superbike- Pete Lindquist, Chris Ellis, and Chris Nicoloff

Looking forward to Jennings, Autobahn, VIR, Mid-O, Summit, Nelsons, Grattan, Barber, and Road Atlanta in 2005.

Arnchu Racing- #280 Knuckles, Sherman, and Dressman in HeavySuperbike on 04 750 GSXR's......watch out for these guys! They finished 4th in Medium Superbike Class for 2004 and are moving up!

11. ilovetracy714

ilovetracy714 Active Member

Double Vision racing will be a new entry this year in the MSS class .We will be on a F4i.Our riders will be the twins from the southeast region Casey and Tracy Church and returning all the way from Canada to ride with us Tim Voth. It will be a new experience for all of us but I hope we can catch on quickly.Along with some really good friends to help us out.

12. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Who needs a rider?

13. keg0900

keg0900 none ya

[​IMG]

were in:D

14. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

Steve,
    Did you readf my posts form your last thread?? Lance Yeager, thinks you would be a good fit for the team.

15. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

thats a funny sob

16. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

Lone Wolf Cycles updated roster for 2005, racing in the Middle Weight SuperSport class:

Dave Cross, Owner, Team Captain,Rider
    Scott Harwood
    Lance Yeager
    and in the final stages of bringing on one more rider as alternate.

looking forward to getting out there for first practice at Jennings GP on Feb 12th.

17. EXPERT35

EXPERT35 Well-Known Member

Ridgeracing plans to enter a few in heavyweight-ZX10

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Get my throttle bodies done please:p
    My 750 needs some help:Poke:

19. jsx269

jsx269 Well-Known Member

Turn one performance and graphics will be running a limited schedule in the HWTSS.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

No such endurance class my friend:p