1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2005 roll call

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by vcr12 pit crew, Nov 25, 2004.

1. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

who's in for the long hall this year?what class are you running and who's riding w/you?

:confused:

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

you first

3. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

Wizard Racing we be fielding a team, i thing we are only going to do 6 events. Unless i start robbing 7-11 stores on the way.

we will be on a gix 1K superbike

4. racer237

racer237 Well-Known Member

Deals Gap Racing will be back in lwsb on new 05 sv's. Also our second team will be running heavyweight supersport on gixxer750's. the team name is Eclipse Racing. We have plans to do all rounds. LOOKING FORWARD TO VEGAS AND CALI. And I am sure gary is to

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Actually I'm not:) But they are there so.....

6. 2old4this??

2old4this?? Well-Known Member

I bet Gary don`t go across the Hoover Dam this time.
    BLAH HAHAHAHA!

sorry dude that ain`t funny(heehee)

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Prolly will next trip.Now that I know about the check points.I had no idea he was going that route, me sleeping.Biggest problem was 110 miles wasted.

8. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

uhh um aug 6

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's it??????

10. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

"Legion of Zoom" will return to the heavy weight superstock class for 05. todd smith, mike de brabant and me, skip salenius. we plan on competing in most of the races on a gsxr 750. Viva Las Vegas.

11. LoneWolfRacing

LoneWolfRacing Ride like a stupid moron!

LoneWolfCycles.com will be a new entry in either MW SS or MW SB, the bike will be a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6RR, the riders:
    Dave Cross, Scott Harwood both coming over from that other sanctioning body.... we are also in discussion with someone who let's say fininshed top 5 in 4 events at the GNF as an amateur. There is also one more slot left, see my other post. We are looking at doing the events at Jennings, VIR, Summit, Nelson Ledges, Autobahn (ist nur deutsch erlaubt?) whatever they call it in Illinois, Talladega and perhaps Barber.... oh did I forget Road Atlanta. Any advice, questions, comments are appreciated!:D

12. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

dixie mafia (2004 lt wt champs):D will be returning in MW SS me and bruce have been testing on the new gsxr 600 at jennings. so far we still have all the stock suspension on it and just a slip on pipe and been running 1:21s there. figured that with a shock and some fork work we'll be in he 19s for the race. we're gonna do the whole season again........

looking foward to next season, hope to give the MW SS teams alota hell!:)

13. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I can't tell you how happy that made me, when Bruce told be a couple of weeks ago:clap: :clap:

14. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

GAYlord? whats up with that?

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You know the old saying, don't ask, don't tell:D

16. 418

418 Expert #59

'Sup Gary...???

That's rough man. :D

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member