1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 R&R V-Nose Trailer... price???

Discussion in 'General' started by dc2004600, Sep 9, 2006.

1. dc2004600

dc2004600 Well-Known Member

How much am I looking at spending for one of these used? There is someone selling a 2003 R&R V-Nose Trailer, 5x10 with 66" height interior, roof vent, side vents, lighting, ramp rear door, all the little goodies in very good condition. I do not want to make any offers unless I have an idea what I should spend. Thanks in advance:up: .

2. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

I just bought a brand new 6x10 with 75" inside height so I can friggin stand up straight finally, with ramp door, side door, 15" tires, plywood walls (not that balsa shit), and sprung single axle for $2100. Not V-nose though, I heard they are unstable compared to the traditional style. So says a friend who "test drove" one.

3. El Skwid!

El Skwid! Old guy, old bikes

$2k is about the going rate for a used trailer.
    You can look up the price of a new one online to compare.

4. c7fx

c7fx Well-Known Member

I have a 2003 R&R V-nose 7x12 and its very stable at speed. I have no problem other than fuel milage when over 75mph.

Mine was 3400 new. I hope that helps.

5. Hurricane

Hurricane Active Member

i bought a brand new 6x10 v nose, 6' interior height, ramp door, side door, and torsion axle for 2300 from msi trailers in elkhart, indiana. look them up online and call them, they have hundreds of trailers in stock and for the price, you can go pick out a brand new one for the price that some people are paying for used ones

6. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

Um....I said "brand new" for $2100. Here in West Palm I called 3 dealers the price range was $3600-$2800. I picked mine up in GA.