1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Kawasaki ZX6R $3000

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Furytom, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Furytom

Furytom New Member

Selling my 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R race bike. It's ready for any track day or Wera or CCS event. I owned this bike for 10 years and its a blast to ride. But I don't ride it enough to make it worth keeping it. It's petty tricked out. Valve clearance has been adjusted as well as suspension has been refreshed by Farrell Performance and I rode at Grattan for 2 weekends. Here all the modifications: - Race Tech springs for 200lbs rider - Race Tech Gold Valve kit forks and shock - Hindle Exhaust - PC III - Power Commander Quick shifter -Motion Pro Short Throttle - Brembo 19x18 Master brake cylinder - New Brake Calipers - Vortex steel braided brake lines - New Battery - Scott Steering Dampener - Yoyodyne Slipper clutch - Vortex chain and sprockets steel (-1 +2) - Frame Sliders - Vortex adjustable brake lever - New fairings - second set of fairings but will need some work - One extra front wheel complete with rotors - 2 extra rear wheels complete with Rotors - 2 sets of spare front rotors and a couple other random items Rear brake caliper is modified to stay in the swing arm, makes changing the wheel much easier. Bike has no title, bill of sale only. $3000 OBO Thanks for checking it out.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/260417926637045/

New & Old likes this.
  2. I'm interested the bike and in Kansas City. I have some questions but mainly can you meet halfway? 816-769-9777. Thanks

3. Furytom

Furytom New Member

That's an 800 mile round trip for each of us. I don't think that worth it at all.

4. duc995

duc995 Yep…

Where is the bike located?

I see now : Lake Orion, MI

5. Esquilito

Esquilito Member

You ever make it to NCM or anything further south? I'm interested in the bike but I'm about 700 miles away. :(

6. Uh... Thanks? Worth it for me or I wouldn't have suggested it.

7. Furytom

Furytom New Member

That's cute and all but I'm not doing that.

New & Old and Rocketstar like this.

8. Thanks for the clarification Butthead. You seem to have a thing about stating the obvious. Good luck.

There is that other possible buyer that's a 1400 mile round trip for you though.

9. New & Old

New & Old Member

There's only one Butthead here. You. Quit shitting on his sale thread, and just move along Francis.

Furytom likes this.
  10. Furytom

Furytom New Member

Dude, you have some issues....