1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 sv 650 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by cooker1, Sep 5, 2016.

1. cooker1

cooker1 Well-Known Member

selling my 01 sv won the 2014 CCS MW AM Thunderbike championship on ! Mods are 2nd gen cams , lightened flywheel , engine produced 74 rwhp before I put 39 flatslides on it so now ? , Penske triple 650 spring , racetech 0.85 springs and emulators, preload caps, gpr damper , WC clips, MP 2 quick throttle custom cables , 520 rk chain vortex sprox + extras , vesrah pads +new set, new battery , Pirelli rains on rims , warmers , D&D full pipe with 2Bros 1/2 can , couple after market stands have the stock jetted carbs with MP quick throttle and cables also, OSF rear sets , yoyo belly pan , no bodywork except SS tail , tons of spare parts , cables, levers , MCs , essential little stuff that gets broke in a crash also has clean and clear title ! Now I am also throwing in a 99 with 2300 miles on it only thing motor is in box kid smoked the frt cyl. doing wheelies bodywork is near perfect TANK HAS NO DENTS and is blue only parts missing are the gauges and rear seat , this bike has a new near perfect full Yoshi pipe and can with it ! NO Title $2500 cash ! I am located in middle TN could possibly help with partial split of miles on delivery ! PM me with # and I can send pics not sure how to upload only have some old ones but can take new ones with my dumb phone and send them !

2. cooker1

OK somebody buy these bikes $2000 I need to make room in my garage !

3. Zach19

Zach19 New Member

2k for both? Where are you located?

4. cooker1

outside Nashville Tn can help with delivery

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

PM'd number.

6. jd020687

jd020687 Member

Sent you a pm

7. cooker1

SOLD !!!!!!!! Y'all snoozed and Loozed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!