1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***2001 Honda CBR ERION 929RR*** DENVER!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PremiumBlend, Jan 6, 2011.

1. PremiumBlend

PremiumBlend Well-Known Member

Get a sweet bike right here and a timeless CLASSIC that never goes out of style. This bike turns heads where ever I go!!!
    BRAND NEW APE cam chain tensioner
    BRAND NEW 520 chain and sprocket setup! (Red chain, custom rear sprocket that is +3)
    BRAND NEW spark plugs
    BRAND NEW battery
    FRESH oil change
    Corbin seat
    Yoshimura R&D slip on
    Integrated tail light (smoked)
    Hot Bodies undertail
    K&N air filter
    Air box and exhaust valve eliminated
    5000k Blue Headlight
    16,281 miles (LOW for 929's)
    I also resync'd the valve bodies about 200 miles ago for better low end and more uniform throttle response.
    I am available weekends and week days after 5 so please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to see the bike or would like more pictures. THANK YOU for looking!!!!
    $4500 OR BEST OFFER.... please no trades.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SOGone12

SOGone12 Unreal Merc 12

Tough sale man....got 2006 and newer bikes on this site for less lol.

3. PremiumBlend

"Or best offer"

And this isn't just any bike, it's an ERION. They are becoming rare and hard to find in this clean of condition. Besides, this is the kind of bike for a true Honda enthusiast... not someone who is looking for just any bike.

4. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

What do you mean "resync valve bodyes" you mean carbs!!??
    Dude that bike is fuel injected!!!;)

5. PremiumBlend

No, I meant "THROTTLE BODIES"... typo on my part. And I'm well aware this bike is fuel injected, thanks super smart guy.

6. PremiumBlend

TTT... Thanks for looking.

7. 1wheelcbrr

1wheelcbrr Active Member

I agree a 929 is a bike that true Honda enthusiast would want. I loved my 2000 929 and would give just about anything to have another 2000 red/white one. I woulsd say it has to be 1 of the best all around bike every produced.just my opinion. Good luck with the sale

8. PremiumBlend

This is my 2nd 929 and both of them have been great bikes. I don't want to sell this bike, but I'm going to Hawai'i at the end of March and I really need the cash. If I wasn't going, I'd keep this bike but for people like me... Hawai'i is once in a lifetime but bikes are a dime a dozen.

9. PremiumBlend

Any offers?

10. PremiumBlend

11. jparker

jparker Well-Known Member

I wouldnt buy this bike simply because of your avatar pic. This is a road racing forum.......by the way sweet skull sprocket.

12. Mick1313

Mick1313 Member

:Off:

BTW sweet deal! TTT for a great seller, have bought bikes etc from him before highly recommended, No BS involved

:beer:

13. PremiumBlend

I do road race, but I don't have any pictures of me on the track. I quit stunt riding a long time ago, it was fun and taught me a ton when it comes to being comfortable on a bike. And this was my street bike, I don't stunt on the streets AT ALL so this bike was never abused. I didn't buy it to stunt it, just wanted a clean, mint street piece to go cruise around on with my lady. Thanks for letting me know this was a road racers forum Capt. Obvious. :up:

$4000

14. PremiumBlend

Hey man, long time no talk. How is that Kawi workin' out for ya? That bike was a BEAST on the track, I wish I had it back! :) I'm glad everything worked out, with me shipping that bike to you and all.

15. Mick1313

Mick1313 Member

im taking it out in 2 weeks i'll PM u pics, i already started tweeking it up :up:

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

This is my 2nd 929 and both of them have been great bikes. I don't want to sell this bike, but I'm going to Hawai'i at the end of March and I really need the cash. If I wasn't going, I'd keep this bike but for people like me... Hawai'i is once in a lifetime but bikes are a dime a dozen.

So....do you consider your bike a timeless classic, Erion Edition, rare, hard to find, a bike for a true Honda enthusiast...not someone who is looking for just any bike....or a bike that's a "Dime a dozen"?

17. PremiumBlend

This particular bike is a classic and becoming rare to find in this kind of condition and when I bought this I hadn't planned on selling it no matter what! But when I get back from Hawai'i I'll pick up a 600RR or maybe a 1000rr b/c those are a dime a dozen.

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It is a great bike....I can store it for you!:up:

19. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I went to Hawaii for vacation and it was an awesome time.....but I would not sell any of my bikes to go out there. It is a small place that you can see all of in a few days. If you move out there, having a sportbike would be pointless...you will hit the other side of the island before you hit top speed :)

Your rare Erion is not a "dime a dozen", but good luck with the sale and have a safe trip to the land of pineapple, macadamia nuts, and grass skirts.

20. PremiumBlend

:) Thanks man. I don't travel very much and I've never even been out of the states. So for me, this is sort of a once in a lifetime experience and if I have to sell a bike to have that kind of cash for the trip then so be it. Even though it feels like I'm cutting off my arm to go, it'll be worth it.