1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***2001 Honda CBR ERION 929RR*** DENVER!!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by PremiumBlend, Jan 6, 2011.

1. PremiumBlend

PremiumBlend Well-Known Member

Send me some pics when you get a chance... I'd love to see the progress.

2. PremiumBlend

Bueller... bueller????

3. PremiumBlend

I will ship this bike if anyone is interested. I have built crates before and shipped a bike to Florida a little while back. The person I shipped it to is in the thread (Mick) and he can vouch for it's safe and prompt delivery.

Thanks for looking everyone! $4000....

4. You *might* get $4000 if the bike was stock, but all the mods and changes you've made lower the value. It's worth $3k or less.

5. PremiumBlend

Bump. Really trying to buy a house and getting this bike off of my hands helps more than you know. Thanks!

6. PremiumBlend

I scoured the internet and local ads... I have found that it is EXTREMELY rare to find liter bikes that do not have high miles (20,000+), that do not have a salvage title, that have not been turned into a race bike or stunt bike, and finally do not have cracked or scuffed fairings for UNDER $3500. I found plenty under $3500 that had one of the above issues... this bike has NONE of those issues. Stock or not, this bike is tastefully modded and is worth $3500. And when I say tastefully, I'm saying it would take very little effort to return this bike to stock condition vs. some bikes that have been dropped, polished, repainted, etc. So is this bike worth $4000, maybe not... but the market dictates the price and I've found $3500 is a very fair price for such a bike.

Bump... $3500. Thanks for looking.

7. YB Legal

YB Legal Well-Known Member

8. Mick1313

Mick1313 Member

:up: VERY TRUE!

perfect transaction, and not to mention shipping process etc, highly recommended seller.:Pop:

9. RIB333

RIB333 Well-Known Member

You still would not be leaving the states. Just saying.

Free bump.

10. PremiumBlend

You know what I mean. :Poke:

11. 636felon

636felon New Member

Thats a sharp bike, well worth $3500

12. PremiumBlend

13. PremiumBlend