1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 race schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Lizard 1, Feb 14, 2000.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

So, what's this I hear about the Texas round of the Endurance series being cancelled? The schedule has been "tentative" for quite some time. We start racing in a little more than a month and we do not have an "offical" schedule yet! What's the deal? Let us know.

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

Someone kind of forgot to remove the tentative portion.... And that someone is - ME! Sorry!

DOn't know why anyone would think Texas is or would be cancelled (well, wishfull thinking maybe) but I was just there this past weekend, the track is great, the new affiliate is great. There is already a loop for our scoring system in the track and pit lane, we can score from the tower above the grandstands giving everyone a killer view, our TV transmitter will reach pit lane (for those of you who have bought the receievers at least). Basically it means we are ready for a fantastic event and we will DEFINITELY be having an Endurance in Texas.