1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 Kawasaki ZX600R Track day Race bike Less than 800 miles on bike and motor

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Victor, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

2000 zx6 3.png 2000 zx6 2.png 2000 zx6 1.png 2000 zx6 5.png 2000 zx6 6.png
    Kawasaki Kit Box
    Kawasaki Kit Harness
    Ohlin's rear shock
    Ohlin's Dampener
    Madison Eng. Front Internals
    Woodcraft rear sets
    Yoshimura carb kit very rare and can not get anymore will come with one set installed and a new complete set in box
    Woodcraft clips on
    Braided brake lines
    This bike has everything complete set of spares 2 front rims with rotors 2 rear rims carbs 4 sets of clip ons 8 sets of levers 4 sets of woodcraft foot pegs spare harness front forks rear stock shock revalved spare tank sub frame and several exhaust cans muzzy,yosh, hindle 3 new zero gravity wind screens spare wire harness rectifier stock ecu axles front and rear
    I do have the stock tail lights turn signals front headlight foot pegs handle bars I did have the stock body work with a new tank but where I stored parts dealer moved twice and can not find box if it appears will go with the bike.
    This bike has less than 800 miles on speedo it really has less but reads higher do to gearing change.
    Sorry Bike is dirty
    $3500 takes everything or best offer
    7814140064 best to text

Attached Files:

2. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

rode in rain did not notice put up dirty pictures ugh

3. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

Title in hand? A lot of work/expense put into a bike to only put <800 miles in 17 years. Forgive me for asking but why?

4. boyoboy

boyoboy Well-Known Member

800. smile.

5. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

We built 2 bike's with the intention on racing a full season unfortunately I was struck by a drunk driver losing my spleen braking my femur which needed to have a rod inserted and last but the biggest hit was breaking my hip and fracturing my pelvis so with a total hip replacement and 2 plates to my pelvis I was out for a little bit so the bike sat in 2014 I bought a 2012 zx6r gave the 2000 to my little brother and off we went I built the 12 and the two of us plus my freind set out and started building we took the 2000 down to the frame checked and greased built the 2012 and a 2009. NO TITLE BUT WHAT IS BETTER HAVE THE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN bike was never registered or insured. My little brother did 3 weekends on the bike and in June at the age of 27 he passed away then the garage we store and work on vehicle's the property was foreclosed on. I wish I could keep this bike forever but having 2 600 2 motards and a Harley at the age of 43 is a little silly so selling all the 600 and the Harley and building a light weight race bike as my brother and I planned on doing. Hope this answers your questions

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  6. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I appoligize if my question came across insensitive. I am sorry for your hardship and God Speed to your brother.
    What is the bikes location?

7. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

Boston Massachusetts Thank you