1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2000 endurance schedule

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Lizard 1, Feb 14, 2000.

1. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

What's this I hear that the Texas round of the endurance series has been cancelled? When is the "tentative" schedule not so tentative? The season is fast approaching and we still are not for sure on where we are racing. If we had an "official" schedule, it would make for a bit easier planning i.e. hotel reservations, etc. We need the schedule to become "official"!

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

Oy these rumors! See what happens when I go out of town to a race for a few days and can't get on line?

The schedule is final. Tentative will be removed as soon as I get the chance. We will be racing in Texas. FOr a more in depth description see the same post in the General forum of the BBS.

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

That'll teach you to go out of town for a couple days and leave us kids alone. You had to know you'd come back to find a big mess or two! [​IMG]

We don't mind if you go out of town to better our racing series, but we must insist that you refrain from all personal and social trips not pertaining to WERA. After all, you and your subsidiaries are wholly owned by the WERA Corporation and subject to all rules and regulations. And those can change without advance notice too. Sounds like having a second marriage, doesn't it? [​IMG] Is that legal in Georgia? [​IMG]

4. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

SBR wins 9 of 10 in 2000 takes 3rd championship ooops i lil' premature ehh, Szarek, Barnes ,Brown,Prussiano on 2000 roster, how do you like that!!!!!