1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1998 Kitted Yamaha TZ125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Alex_V, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

1998 Kitted Yamaha TZ125

Pics… I can take whatever additional photos. Just email me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After going back and forward I decided to sell my TZ's. Both bikes have been in a living room on display and haven't seen racetrack in long time. Gas was drained, carbs cleaned and coolant was put in to prevent corrosion. Paul at Pauleez did an awesome showroom paint. There are no stickers. Bodywork itself is very rare latest generation YEC ram air setup. Windscreen is off an R1 and is there as a placeholder (its' cracked and needs to be replaced to be perfect). Some spares, but this was meant to be a showroom bike. I would cry if I was to see it sliding down the pavement. If I was to race t I would recommend a spare set of bodywork, or perhaps nerves of steel ))

This is a square bore TZ is pretty much latest version of TZ125's. But if you read this far you probably already know all that.

Located near Atlanta 30024. Shipping is an option, but cash in hand and local pickup is preferred. Would consider driving if compensated for time and gas.

Here are the specs:

1998 Yamaha TZ125
    Very rare Yamaha factory kit ram-air box and bodywork
    Museum quality paint
    ex J-Racing bike from Japan.
    Square-bore engine
    B-kit cylinders
    Murry 7.4cc heads
    J-Racing pipe

Extras:
    jetting and external gearing
    base gaskets and new ring, misc. used parts like radiator hose and clutch cable
    clutch plates and carbon reeds
    one spare head
    shock spring
    one spare crank
    one spare cylinder
    internal gearing
    front and rear stands

Last but not least:
    $6,000 Firm