1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 4jt tz125 package for sale

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Bbp, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

Location is Ontario Canada.
    Selling a very, very clean tz125. Bike with a lot of spares. bodywork, cylinder, wheels with rain tires and extra spare front wheel, then a lot of small parts.
    Bike has low kilometers and is ready to race!
    Had an ignitech ignition installed with map switch and quick shifter, tuned by me on my dyno to 41hp on avgas. The stock cdi is in the spares.
    New not painted A KIT bodywork (pointy nose) with air box and air duct, this is not available stuff!! I have it only because I use to own the molds for it all, and still have access to them. The bike will come with 2 sets of this body work new, not painted, also has the original 4jt1 1995 style bodywork, that is painted, and in very good shape! Bike also had a brand new brembo front master installed, a set of new Bridgestone tires (still wrapped)
    Bike is located in Ontario Canada, price tag is $5500 US. I may have a way to get it to the US, likely Daytona, as I have friend who is going in October I believe.
    Email me at [email protected] for pictures and any questions.
    This is a 56 bore motor, power valve motor.
    Or check me out on facebook
    Rob Massicotte you will know if you are on the rite name!
    Thanks
    Rob

2. Bbp

Bbp Well-Known Member

So if interested, I do have a friend going to race Daytona with ROC in early October, then he is going to race barber the following weekend with WERA, so If someone was interested, it is not for certain, but a good possibility the bike could be delivered to one of those tracks.