1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 R1 street parts, (stock and aftermarket, lots of carbon fiber) going track only

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by cfaddict, Nov 29, 2017.

1. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

I am listing these parts for sale individually but would offer discounts for multiple parts. Shipping not included but negotiable. If someone wants the whole lot we can figure it out for a good deal.

1 pair of carbon fiber under clip on trim pieces - $75 SOLD
    2 mirrors, no damage - $150
    3 front fairing - $100
    4 pair of side fairing - $250
    5 carbon fiber tank sides - $100
    6 color matched radiator fairing - $100
    7 carbon fiber inner front trim - $50
    8 lacomoto 2 lower - $200
    9 carbon fiber trim behind front seat - $50 SOLD
    10 pair of carbon fiber rear inner fairing - $75 SOLD
    11 pair of rear blue fairing, left tip is cracked from catching on my son's coat - $50
    12 integrated clear tail light, with small crack from rock - $45
    13 carbon fiber undertail - $175 SOLD
    14 full light assembly, negotiable w options of carbon fiber trim, lights only, led's only or whatever we come up with - $300
    15 carbon fiber inner trim - $50 SOLD
    16 pair of carbon fiber outer trim - $50
    17 side R1 fairing panels with carbon fiber trim, cannot figure out how to remove left side just yet. Negotiable on options with or without carbon fiber trim fully as is - $200

Attached Files:

2. Lavana

Lavana The coming

How much for that piece that says r1 that goes on the right side? What about the left side?

3. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

do you want it with or without the carbon fiber trim behind it? I do have both sides, however the computer side (left side) I have not yet figured out how to get it off the bike and I dont want to break a mounting tab or anything so I am being a bit more careful with it. I will mess with it again tonight. if you want both sides complete with the carbon fiber trim and ecu mount (all cf) I have it listed for $200. if you just want the plastic covers with the R1 logo, I guess like $50 plus shipping?