1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

13 Bags of Coke, a Gucci Bag, & a Slap

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GIXXERMO600, Oct 10, 2010.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Kee, Ki, Key...all the same. Google nickle, dime and lid.

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Reefer madness!

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

lid? Had not heard that one in a while.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

5. Putter

Don't encourage them, Malcom X.

6. bentforks

bentforks Well-Known Member

Just legalize all drugs

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Which one of you retards is Nino Brown?

8. Putter

Am i my my brother's keeper?

9. Putter

Didn't Ice-T play a cop in that movie? I saw Bodycount play "Cop Killer" at Lollapalooza. F*ck that punk.

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Who am I dealing with in this BBS? Sure does sound like a bunch of drug savvy individuals to me. :eek:

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Drugs.... the only way any Americans know a damn thing about the metric system. :D

12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Leave the dope heads alone to do their dope. Quit holding their hands, giving them counseling, imprisoning them and wasting money...If all they are doing is hurting them selves, let them be.

This planet is far too over populated to keep overriding natural selection. We are letting the idiots keep breeding and producing far too many new idiots. QUIT IT!

13. Putter

Heck yeah, let em all die off! It's too bad Betty Ford had to go and get help for for alcoholism and opiate addiction. Heck, she would have just wasted away instead instead of helping save countless lives by opening the Betty Ford Center and winning the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. Someone else would have had to raise awareness for breast cancer by going public about her masectomy and getting breast detection clinics open nationwide. Shoot, someone else can be an advocate for women's rights and fighting to get abortion clinics open in this country when a woman's only other option was a backwoods doctor or a coat hanger. Idiots, every addict on this planet I tell ya!

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Calm down Putter-san. Just pixels on a screen.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You need to intervene with your beach.:D

17. scotth

scotth Banned

It's "biotch", Opie.

Cracka-ass cracka. :D