1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1/19/2004

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by atspeed, Jan 19, 2004.

1. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

2Co 8:15
    As it is written, He that had gathered much
    had nothing over; and he that had gathered
    little had no lack.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll only ask nicely once more.

3. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He may be referring to this
    http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42126

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

Sorry, as much as I hate to agree with Zeb (and his response has been annoying as well) this isn't a church. Argue about religion all you like but I don't feel daily verses are appropriate.

6. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

If you don't mind stating your reasons for this position, I'd like to know them. I am only curious and not looking for an argument.

Thanks,

7. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Bandwidth and physical diskspace.

There are your reasons, etemplet.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think both are wrong. I will let him speak for himself.:)

9. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Gee, thanks Mongo Jr. :rolleyes:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because Tony is posting nothing but quotes from the bible, a book that anyone here can get and read if they choose. The posts serve no purpose but to try and foist his beliefs on the people here. Agree or disagree with him this isn't the place for preaching. If it were a discussion that would be a different thing.

If Tony wants to preach on the internet he can easily get his own website and do so.

11. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Whatever happened to the "if you don't like it, don't read it"?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The same thing that happened to Dan. The same thing that has happened to other posts. As people push the limits of good taste and common courtesy too far they force me to act. I don't like but that's the way people are I guess.

13. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Common courtesy? What does his posts have to do with common courtesy?

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i don't see a problem (in this forum) with a common thread, with a verse of the day added that for discussion. :)

15. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm offended. :p

Really though, I just clicked on this thread because I was bored and nothing else was updating. I was suprised to find a bible verse. I won't be clicking on any more of these.

I know where to find religion if I feel like it. :rolleyes:

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is uncourteous to try and force your religious beliefs on others. It is uncourteous to use anothers resources to do so.
    It is uncourteous to ignore requests to stop.

Too funny how people who have not had a problem with my censorship of others in the past get all in a huff this time.