1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

09 R6, Tracked, Clean title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by CooperG3, Jan 25, 2024.

1. CooperG3

CooperG3 Member

Looking to get rid of my R6, bought it in hopes to get out riding with my dad but he cant race anymore and ive had the bike for about 2 years and it hasnt left the garage. Im giving up on the dream and hope someone else can benefit from the bike. I have clean title in hand and heres a little description of what its got. If you want to PM me i can facetime for full walk throughs or send photos. Havent charged the battery so it prob needs a run through before it hits the track.

Located on Lake Gaston, VA.

Ohlins 30mil nix , ohlins ttx rear , gytr exhaust, shift indicator , annotori quick shifter (they are dual channel) vortex rear sets, Woodcraft clip ons, asv levers , clean title 8k miles, red samco hoses, Graves mount stabilizer.

Ive got 7k invested but ill entertain lower, idk if i got ripped on it or not. Make an offer, i wont get offended i want it sold for an honest value. Stand comes with too

2. CooperG3

CooperG3 Member

3. Church714

Church714 New Member

PM sent

4. CooperG3

CooperG3 Member