1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 gsxr 600 trackrace bike (crashed)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Deelew609, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Deelew609

Deelew609 Member

Bike was in a crash no structural damage.. i have all the spare parts to repair the bike which i will include in the sale.. NO TITLE (bought bike as track with no title carfax clean) BOS ONLY... Vin and all stickers are in original form... NO FUNNY BUSINESS... 07 gsxr 600 for sale... i have everything u need to put it back together its a full trackbike build race fairings are a little banged up but still usable... Race tech front fork, racetech rear spring, factory pro velocity stacks, bazzaz traction control quick shifter fuel management system(needs harness) gp shift setup.. vortex clipons vortex chain n sprocket(520 conversion) vortex fuel cap ... pirelli supercorsa sp v2 tires (2 track days on them) asv levers.. scotts-ohlins steering damper... mad moto chain adjusters.. vortex rearsets (slight rash hardly noticeable)... R1 front brake calipers.. steel braided brake lines.. R1 quick throttle conversion... keyless ignition... iridium spark plugs fresh motul 300v oil...engine ice coolant..clean vin no title all numbers and sticker still in original form..Yoshimura exhaust.. $2700... THE DAMAGES ARE THE FRONT STAY, THE SUBFRAME THE FAIRINGS THE WIND SCREEN AND THE SLIDERS ALSO THE FUEL TANK ((((YOU WILL NEED A BAZZAZ HARNESS OR IF YOU'RE GOOD WITH WIRING YOU CAN FIX THIS 1)))))... I HAVE ALL THOSE IN SPARE PARTS.. except windscreen & bazzaz harness.. will part out if no one bites...

2. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Where is it located

3. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

Pics and location ?