1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'07-'08 GSX-R 1000 Track/Race Parts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Kmiller, May 7, 2017.

1. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

All parts are located in Plover, WI 54467. Willing to ship, deliver, and help with local pickup.

$850.00 - Yoshimura R-77 Race Series Full System - Brand New, never installed, Open Box. Sold the bike before being able to install. Retails for $1,149.00 through Yoshimura directly. http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/product/suzuki-gsxr1000-exhaust-system-1117002.asp

$600.00 - Ohlins Internals Front Forks - Fully rebuilt 10/28/15 at the cost of approximately $500.00 and have 3 track days and approximately 500 street miles on them since built. I'm hoping the pictures work to upload my invoice, as it will show all parts/spring rates used as well as price for verification. One fork does have a cosmetic blemish from mis-handling when being removed to be sent in to be rebuilt, it does not effect the fork at all.

$600.00 - Ohlins Rear Shock - Fully rebuilt including the remote pre-load adjuster rebuilt 10/28/15 at the cost of approximately $500.00 and have 3 track days and approximately 500 street miles on it since built. I'm hoping the pictures work to upload my invoice, as it will show all parts/spring rates used as well as price for verification.

$200.00 - Gas Tank - Will come with Driven D-Axis keyless gas cap and fuel pump for an additional cost.

$150.00 - GB Racing Engine Cover Set - Alternator and Clutch Cover. Comes with the hardware to bolt on.

$150.00 - Woodcraft Adjustable Rearsets - Comes with some spare parts

$125.00 - Fuel Pump - Not pictured as it is still currently mounted in the fuel tank. Will send pics upon request.

$75.00 - Driven D-Axis Keyless Gas Cap

$75.00 - Cox Racing Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard Set

$75.00 - Driven Racing Rear Axle Block Sliders

$40.00 - Shogun Front Axle Slider - Also works great for lifting the front of the bike with a spool stand.

$40.00 - Galfer Front Brake Lines

$40.00 - Woodcraft Keyswitch Elimination Harness

$40.00 - Scott's Steering Damper Mount Kit - One of the little set screw holes is stripped, I just added extra thread locker and never tightened it down all the way and never had an issue.

$15.00 - PSR Oil Fill Cap

Exhaust 1.jpg Exhaust 2.jpg Exhaust 3.jpg Exhaust 4.jpg Ohlins Forks 1.jpg Ohlins Forks 2.jpg Ohlins Forks 3.jpg Ohlins Forks 4.jpg Ohlins Forks 5.jpg

2. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

More Pics Ohlins Shock 1.jpg Ohlins Shock 2.jpg Ohlins Shock 3.jpg Ohlins Shock 4.jpg Ohlins Shock 5.jpg Gas Tank 1.jpg Gas Tank 2.jpg Gas Tank 3.jpg Gas Tank 4.jpg Ohlins Shock 1.jpg Ohlins Shock 2.jpg Ohlins Shock 3.jpg Ohlins Shock 4.jpg Ohlins Shock 5.jpg Gas Tank 1.jpg Gas Tank 2.jpg Gas Tank 3.jpg Gas Tank 4.jpg

3. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

4. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

5. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

6. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

7. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

Copy of suspension work done to the forks and shock.

Attached Files:

8. C-rod

C-rod Member

Interested in fuel pump

9. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

10. Jixxer Josh

Jixxer Josh TEX The LED Guy!!

Is the Scotts mount still available?

11. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

Yes, it is still available.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

12. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

Updated list, the case covers and rearsets have sold.

$850.00 - Yoshimura R-77 Race Series Full System - Brand New, never installed, Open Box. Sold the bike before being able to install. Retails for $1,149.00 through Yoshimura directly. http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/product/suzuki-gsxr1000-exhaust-system-1117002.asp

$600.00 - Ohlins Internals Front Forks - Fully rebuilt 10/28/15 at the cost of approximately $500.00 and have 3 track days and approximately 500 street miles on them since built. I'm hoping the pictures work to upload my invoice, as it will show all parts/spring rates used as well as price for verification. One fork does have a cosmetic blemish from mis-handling when being removed to be sent in to be rebuilt, it does not effect the fork at all.

$600.00 - Ohlins Rear Shock - Fully rebuilt including the remote pre-load adjuster rebuilt 10/28/15 at the cost of approximately $500.00 and have 3 track days and approximately 500 street miles on it since built. I'm hoping the pictures work to upload my invoice, as it will show all parts/spring rates used as well as price for verification.

$200.00 - Gas Tank - Will come with Driven D-Axis keyless gas cap and fuel pump for an additional cost.

SOLD - $150.00 - GB Racing Engine Cover Set - Alternator and Clutch Cover. Comes with the hardware to bolt on.

SOLD - $150.00 - Woodcraft Adjustable Rearsets - Comes with some spare parts

$125.00 - Fuel Pump - Not pictured as it is still currently mounted in the fuel tank. Will send pics upon request.

$40.00 - Shogun Front Axle Slider - Also works great for lifting the front of the bike with a spool stand.

$40.00 - Scott's Steering Damper Mount Kit - One of the little set screw holes is stripped, I just added extra thread locker and never tightened it down all the way and never had an issue.

13. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

14. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Interested...

520 424 8831 or [email protected]

15. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

PM and Text message sent.

16. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

I did not see your text. Sent you payment. Luis

17. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

Updated list, the case covers, rearsets, brake lines, and key switch elimination harness have sold.

SOLD - $150.00 - GB Racing Engine Cover Set - Alternator and Clutch Cover. Comes with the hardware to bolt on.

SOLD - $150.00 - Woodcraft Adjustable Rearsets - Comes with some spare parts

SOLD - $40.00 - Galfer Front Brake Lines

SOLD - $40.00 - Woodcraft Keyswitch Elimination Harness

18. Solo-Six

Solo-Six Well-Known Member

I'll take the brake lines and maybe the axle blocks text me 360 410 6052

19. Wilk98

Wilk98 Active Member

Have u ran race fuel thru fuel pump ?

20. Kmiller

Kmiller Track Day Winner

No, premium 91 or 93 octane unleaded without ethanol.