1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

05 749R partout

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by jsedacca8, May 29, 2022.

1. jsedacca8

jsedacca8 Well-Known Member

Cleaning house as projects are piling up and need to thin the herd.

-749R frame with eccentric. Old coating was removed and frame will be in epoxy primer. No title. Bill of sale only: $300
    -749R monoposto subframe. Old coating was blasted off as well and will be bare aluminum. $275
    • 749R Ohlins forks (radial caliper mounts). TiN coating is great but I recommend a seal/oil overhaul. $1300
    • 749R black boxed swingarm. Swingarm was cleaned up, and shot in epoxy primer and a 2k satin black paint. $325
    • Ohlins steering stabilizer. $180/shipped obo
    • Marvic 16.5” magnesium front and rear rims. Will come with new bearings ready to install. Good for someone’s office piece as 16.5 tires are almost non-existent. $500
    • Brembo iron floating rotors. Will fit 749/999/1098/1198 etc. $275
    • Armor Bodies 749/999 fairing kit painted a charcoal color. No crash damage. Front fender is brand new in packaging. $350
    • 749R WSS (world supersport) cams. Commonly referred to as 4Y1 cams. Very rare and were part of a kit from Ducati. Cams are in great condition with no scoring. $2500/shipped obo

Unless noted, all prices are plus shipping due to size and shipping price increase. I will be driving up to NJ starting 6/10 with stops along the way for the NJMP AHRMA race. If the buyer is on the way and is interested in big parts, I will bring them along to save on shipping.

Multiple purchases will result in package deals as well. Let’s get these parts out of the garage!

Attached Files:

2. Geezer

Geezer Member

Hi do you still have the subframe?
    Thx
    Randy 805-207-9715

3. Richied

Richied RichieD

Any chance you have the swingarm any more? If so drop me a line [email protected] thanks
    Richied

4. Corsa

Corsa Desmo Thunder

5. Geezer

Geezer Member

Hi I need the injectors (blue band) thanks. please respond. (Anybody)
    [email protected]

6. jsedacca8

Forks, steering stabilizer, wheels and cylinder heads with the WSS cams are sold. Still have the frame, subframe, swingarm, rotors and race fairings. I have a box large enough for the race fairings and Greyhound will be the cheapest shipping option. Make some offers so I can clear these parts out.

7. jsedacca8

Rotors are sold. Still have the frame/subframe, swingarm, and Armor Bodies fairings.