1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

02 aprilia rs125

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by teambastrd07, Oct 8, 2009.

1. teambastrd07

teambastrd07 Well-Known Member

I just picked up an aprilia rs125 2002 model, that a guy brought back from italy when he was in the service.I got all the original documents (Italian and the import documents from Italy and the States) along with a clean and clear Georgia title. The bike is well sorted with all the documentation from the italian dealership (cant read it though), how rare of a bike is this in the US? I havnt got it running yet.Its been setting for over a year.Dead battery and bad gas, but its in the works.I was just curious if I got a rare find.I know its rare but Ill see what you guys think.Thanks alot

2. LEWNITIC

LEWNITIC Racer 2 b

Pix??

3. teambastrd07

Man I tried but the file must be too big or something.I tried to e-mail them to some of my 50cc race buddies and nobody could get them.Ill keep trying.

4. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

I thought you could get these from the dealer?

5. teambastrd07

Not according to Ed at AF1 racing...

6. LEWNITIC

LEWNITIC Racer 2 b

Not with a title for the street.

7. 2-stroke

2-stroke Frank

They are pretty rare in the U.S., but there are a few out there. The title and license makes it worth a little more, but since they imported the "09 bikes, they aren't worth as much as they used to be. What color scheme is the bike?

8. teambastrd07

its the black and silver witht the polished frame.If you know some about them, I am wondering what the digital display is between the tac and the speedo?What is it and what does it read?