1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crashed by a kid

Discussion in 'General' started by todzuki, Jul 24, 2005.

1. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

coming in off a session at Barber. Kid runs out in front of me. Locked the front, down I went. Mom merely says, "I told him not to do that.." :mad: :mad: That's it. No punishment. I chewed his ass and walked away in disgust.
    Kudos to the STT officials, who ejected them. The woman had the nerve to argue with security as he stood watch while she packed up her kids and left angrily. The kid had pulled the fire alarm earlier, by the way. Mom said it wasn't him, but there were witnesses to that too.

Stupid :mad:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That sucks dude, but it's better than the other option (hitting him).

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

By the sound of it, I'm not sure I agree with you. :D

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Well since I am not a parent such as yourself I would have to disagree. I would have hit him then parked my truck on his mom. Sonds like the little brat could use a lesson.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Todd would be tied up in court and paying for that kid's hospital bills, private high school, the family Mercedez and the kid's college education until they finally found Todd hanging in the basement storage room.

6. 418

418 Expert #59

And who is this dumb bitch...????

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

you should have run him over :Poke:

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

"i told him not to do that"...nice, really nice. man the world is full of idiots.

9. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Nah...someone needs to run over the Mom...for letting the Kid out on the lose at a race track...:mad: Dam Stupid Parents, and I use the term parent...Loosley in this context...

10. mango

mango Ewah Felicitys underpants

G@!)!)amn M@therF$(Kin S@n@faB!t(h that pisses me off.

Some mother needs her F&(kin ass kicked. Then the kid.

I hate people, parents and kids. As a child my dad no reservations

bout spankin the crap outta me.

I did that kinda stuff,,,,,,once.

Sorry about your bike.

Dave, spank the kid and kill Dr.Spock.

I've had four Guiness, sorry if I'm outta line :D

11. F4Scott

F4Scott Step out of the car

Todzuki,
    I was at the track with my parents and we were visiting Ryan Nelson. He came in after the session and said "you wouldn't believe what just happened ....." He didn't know it was you. As we were leaving I went to find you guys and saw Frank and Matt and they told me what happened. What the F^@%? You should have run over the little bastard. My mom told me she saw the little shit-head running wild around the paddock earlier.

Anyway, how is the leg? I looked at the bike and it looked like all it got was a broken shifter and maybe a bent clip on. Hope you are OK. Sounds like the kid's Mom is as much to blame as he is.

Yet another endorsement for judicious (sp?) use of condoms!

Scott P.

12. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Todd,
    You are still a hero for not hitting the little kid. It sucks that parents can't see that THEY are responsible for their kids' and the racers' safety when they bring kids to the track. It's not right that you suffered damage, but you did the right thing. Sometimes being in the right hurts.

13. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

That parent IS responsible for her kid. Find out who and send them a bill for the repairs. That ain't no racing 'incident'. That is a parent not attending to their kid in a responsible manner putting others at risk. JMO.

14. Paul1

Paul1 wanting to be fast!!

damn kids!

that is the problem with kids today, they are not disiplined. if i was the kids parent in that situation, i would have had checkbook out to pay for damages (then the little s%$t would have to pay me back). but this appears to be a different day and mentality than i have.......

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gotta agree with 849 - for now the kid is young enough ALL fault is with mommy the ignorant c*nt.

If you have any way of getting her name or the dad's I'd send them a bill in a heartbeat - their inability to control their child cost you money and pain, they deserve to pay. One of the few instances I'd go for a lawsuit being appropriate just to fuck with stupid people.

16. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Re: damn kids!

Exactly....kids now days need some Old School disipline...:up:

And yes, she should have offered to pay for damages on the spot...

17. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Re: damn kids!

True story:

I was at Road Atlanta, with my dad. I think I was about 12 or 13. I was riding (a Z50, ~shudder~) with a couple of other guys, in the woods near turn four. We come up out of the woods, onto the access road. The first two guys made it up OK; I came up just as a brand new Gold Wing (first year, I believe) was riding down the hill. The guy panicked, locked up the rear wheel, and low sided in front of me. The other guys ran off, but I made sure the GW guy (an adult) was OK. He quickly blamed me for the incident (50-50 at best, IMHO), and followed me to the pits and met up with my dad. He just asked for a replacement head cover, which was scratched.

We went to the local Honda dealer, and priced one out. My dad sent the guy a check, and I was on probation ~that entire summer.~ I paid back the $75 or so by doing chores around the house ... at it took me into the Fall to pay off the balance.

Too bad the kid at Barber wil not learn a similar lesson.

18. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Re: Re: damn kids!

Excellent Story Rick, I wish more parents did this nowadays.....

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Todd, you did the right thing, especialy given that you are just a cracker/peckerwood/redneck with no teeth.

But seriously folks. . .

The parents are responsible IMHO and should pay for the damage. Todd, you could always take them to small claims court if you knew where they lived and had an actual address for them.

I'll help as long as you promise not to discuss the origins of the Civil War.:D

20. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I was right behind you when it happened, kawi 636. Should have dropped my bike and helped.. Glad your all right though. Was shocking watching the whole thing. stupid kid