1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chopper at Summit

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 12, 2005.

1. JLG

JLG Well-Known Member

Address

Hi all!

You can send cards (or pennies :D) to Terrance at :

TSR Injury Fund
    120 Kale Avenue
    Sterling, VA 20164

Thanks!
    Jen

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Thanks for the update Shauna. You do realize that this is the time to ask him all those questions you always wanted to know the answers to but he wouldn't talk about right? :D

Please tell him I said to get better fast. If he needs any help with anything once he gets back home he has the number. Please tell him to not be afraid to use it ;)

3. storyteller

storyteller Well-Known Member

Speedy Recovery

I've already been there twice to see your fat ass and all you can say is..... <whisper> <whisper> <whisper>.... (Will) "Shauna, What did he say?" (Shauna) " I don't know"... (Terrance) "F**K YOU WILL!!!!!! ... <snore> <snore>... (Will)"Did he just say, "F**K YOU Will and fall asleep"... (Shauna) "Yeah"... (Will) "Oh... Okay.... sounds like he is recovering faster than expected"...

That's my DAWG!!!!!

Speedy Recovery ---

- I know ya gotta pee.. LOL. ROFL... (inside joke)

4. slclark65

slclark65 Well-Known Member

Get Well

Get Well Terrance. I hope for a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know with your will and courage, you'll get through this just fine.

Take care,

Stacey

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

don't know if it's a new law or paramedic reg but, if your lights go out at a pa track, they fly you.

6. gmann750

gmann750 Well-Known Member

heal up fast man, see you at the beav, does anyone know terrance's shop number off hand thanks

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  7. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

T, get well buddy. I'll come see ya when I get home.

8. racerxxx96

racerxxx96 Well-Known Member

get well soon T

9. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

you too Joe:Poke: what happened to you this weekend? I heard someone pulled a Dyker on you in T1

10. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

can you define a dyker Vic?

11. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

It's when your competition uses you as a berm at the apex of a turn, it's named after a certain novice from cycle jam:D It's a van dyke-r. I heard Joe got hit in T1 and was a little banged up as well.

12. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Terrnace, just remember that you will always be phatter than a cheap pack of bacon. In my eyes. :D

Now get your big ole ass healed up! :up:

13. nsdq

nsdq Member

Get well soon T!

Anyone know which race this occured in? Was it later in the day?

The reason I'm asking is because I was in the carousel on Sunday during Race #5 when I saw a two-bike collision in the slowest part of that whole section. A guy on a green bike and in green leathers was knocked completely unconscoius for a few minutes, and when he came to, he complained that his arms hurt so they medivac'd him out of there. I thought Terrance had a different bike so I didn't think it was him, plus this guy didn't look as big.

Does anyone know how the green guy came out?

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

It was C SS NV. The green bike/green leathers was T.

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

I know T is not in ICU. I'll let Shauna give the updates.

Shauna: Thinking of you and T. Left amessage on the # you gave Marge. Get back to her when you can.

Tell T I said he must get better fast.

Oh, yeah, and tell him that he needs to get to Jenny Craig. It took 8 people to get his butt off the track!

16. nsdq

nsdq Member

Damn! I saw that collision and it was not pretty - that's unbelievable. One of the corner workers told me that he got hit in the head twice and got his bell rung pretty good. In a way I'm glad I didn't recognize his leathers because if I had I would have run out there (and probably gotten thrown out on my rear) because he was just laying there not moving *at all* and the ambulance took its sweet time getting over there - I was screaming "get over there, he's not moving!" I know the corner workers are volunteers and they do a great job etc etc but from where I was standing I thought the time that it took for him to get looked at was longer than I would have preferred. I'm actually a little more freaked out now.... and relieved as well.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
  17. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Sweet time? Son't think so. Maybe a minute. Not bad for a 12,000+ lb vehicle.

But it is good to see you are somewhat relieved, also.

18. nsdq

nsdq Member

Yes, I was trying my best to choose my words wisely; in real time, I'm sure everything happened as soon as it could happen, and in the order in which it could only happen. As a 3rd party bystander, it felt as if the timespan from the actual collision to when Terrance was actually being looked at lasted a lifetime. I'm sure you're more used to it than I am but it was slightly disturbing to witness him just laying there like that with no one looking at him. I think I'll stop there because I don't mean to make anyone any more uncomfortable than they already are - just relaying how my brain interpreted things; I know that perception isn't always reality. The good news is that he's indeed recovering!

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Hear ya. Time slows down in those situations. Sean's Gotta speak to Einstein about that... :D

The real reason: the Trekkies are not allowing us to use the transporter thingie to get the flashy box to the crash site immediatley. Somethng about copyrights.....

Damn lawyers! :D

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  20. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

Update

Just to update all of you, I talk to Shauna this morning. T is having surgery either today or Friday on his back. Other then that everything is still the same. Still in a lot of "nerve" pain from the back ingury.

I'll keep you posted if I here anything else.