1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'23/24 NHL Hockey

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, Oct 10, 2023.

1. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Apparently Laviolette didn't get the memo losing Miller/Trouba pairing :crackup:

2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

There aint been many NHL goons for quite a while

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

It was game that didn't matter. Rangers are currently 1st in the league and the Devils aren't making the playoffs. Bottom line, they really don't like each other.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It was cool to see. If there are any fines I bet they are never enforced. The media attention and new eyes was worth 10x anything the players could cough up. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They learned to play. Wilson would punch a horse and get get a major on a dare but he can actually play.
    Nah chirpers are the new goons. Pittsburgh has the licker. :D

6. Dave Wolfe

That must be lacrosse lingo no idea what u just said

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

You mean Boston?

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Marchand.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, Boston. :up:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, the video of the fight was as much hockey as I watched in the past 10 years combined. So, yeah…

rd400racer likes this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Barn burner in Pitt today with the Bolts...ya can smell "playoffs".

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

It looks to me like Philly has officially given up. There was so much made about the 7 game gauntlet that they went through of teams in playoff contention. They played some decent hockey in that stretch, were right there in most of the games, but only came out with 2 points. Then the started playing lower level teams and shit the bed. While they are technically still in the hunt, they need help and I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t win another game the way they’re playing. I could be wrong but it seemed like things started going downhill as soon as they named Coots captain.
    Get out the golf clubs, boys.

13. Dave Wolfe

It aint looking good for the pens either :(

14. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Not sure I agree. They are playing decent hockey with a chance at the 3rd seed in the Met still and solidly in the discussion for the final wildcard in the east.

Been fun keeping tabs on the East playoff picture the last 2 weeks.

Sabre699 likes this.
  15. Dave Wolfe

Hey thats encouraging

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Yeah, with the exception of Crosby and the girls, no one in the east is really seizing that last playoff spot brass ring!!