1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is going to screw up traffic

Discussion in 'General' started by Banditracer, Mar 26, 2024.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I (regrettably) got into an argument with a flat earther. His "logic" was that if the earth was round, you couldn't build a flat building on it. :rolleyes:

I told him to just wedge a red blood cell under the edge of the 2x4x8 floor sill board to make up for it. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

rd400racer likes this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Cute. Who dat?

Watch out for her philipino mother! I had a pilipino roomate in college. The culture is quite a bit different from what I was used to. The mothers were in charge of everything and the centers of the extended familys adults included.

3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

so… odd… I too am very attracted to female versions of my halfbreed genetics… interesting…

maybe it’s a wanting the best mix like myself? :D

after lucking out and getting two blank eggs, for my superior genes to write their own code seemingly uninhibited, to make my perfect halfbreed Tsalagi kids who asked their mom “why are you so white mama?!?” as toddlers… I’ve vowed to never stick my dick in a crazy ass white devil ever again :cool:

CBRRRRR999 and YamahaRick like this.
  4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Parts of every time period and generation suck. The A Team was not the pinnacle of the art form, though I might vote for Rockford Files. The lack of accountability is what drives me nuts. I did plenty of stupid things when I was younger, and paid for every single one.

This whole BS against immigrants....I'd love to hear your direct experience with said immigrants, where they destroyed your part of the world (assuming you don't live right along the border). Not saying the complete lack of controls on the flow is tenable, but this country would literally STOP without them. I literally can't get native people to come work for me, despite above averages wages for the positions, and great working conditions. The ones that do come, whine and complain about the 'long' 8 hour days, and the lack of 4 weeks vacation from day 1. My workforce is disproportionately non-native, because that's who wants to work. And for the most part, they all work their butts off.

5. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

You only had the hots for her, cuz they were the first boobies you ever saw.

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

wth is your problems with natives man?!?! And I read some per cap stats from WI tribes and holy shit them and MN ones are raking it in… better than seminoles who own all the hard rocks!

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Still one of the only pair probably :crackup:

dtalbott and YamahaRick like this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

9. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Dude....you know I didn't mean YOU, or those kind of natives. Good point though.....nearly ALL of us are frigging immigrants. Maybe I should backpedal know, cuz if the Native Americans had more robust immigration policies, we wouldn't have overrun this country and eventually screwed it up.

CBRRRRR999, tony 340 and 27 like this.
  10. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Can't you find a GIF that didn't cut off the best part? I love me some perky little tiddies.

CBRRRRR999 and backbone like this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Agreed… Nice full B is perfection… I don’t even remember what this thread is about… love this place some days :crackup:

CBRRRRR999 and britx303 like this.
  12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

B cup Injun t!tties…….my favorite……well a bit more post-kids:p

27 likes this.
  13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:D especially barely wrapped in a pair of cut off bib overalls :p

Damn I miss down home… imna get my ass to the hills an hollars as soon as it’s warm enough for that attire… halfbreed hillbilly perkies peaken out the quick change button slides… damn! ;):D

CBRRRRR999 and britx303 like this.
  14. britx303

Ok seriously wtf?! Mine just bought a pair of short overalls and presented them just like that. You spying on us weirdo?:crackup:

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. britx303

I’ve met quite a few of the Virginia tribes halfies lately ……..dem girls is hawt! I ain’t trying to name drop, but one of thems tribal leaders looks like she could have been my squaws twin.

27 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

she obviously knows what gets a halfbreed all revved up!

careful with the dismounts… I had one freak whose nipple got pinched in the button slide and she loved it!! Problem was it was hard to do on command… had to use my teeth to make up for it :D

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

While almost on the subject of video of hot young ladies from our youth, I recently stumbled upon Billy Idol's "Rock the Cradle of Love" video. In my youth it was "Wow! Hot, hot, hot!" :clap:
    Now I just feel like a dirty old man looking at a 19-year-old kid. :( Maybe I should just wander back to the ear fuzz thread.

auminer and YamahaRick like this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I was right. It WAS code for boobs!

19. britx303

Well………..yeah, duh :D

Dave Wolfe likes this.
  20. 27

27 Well-Known Member

best part about bib overalls is the ease of ASSess :D