1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst movie ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by motoboy, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Why wait?

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Being a long-time Mystery Science Theater 3000, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic, Rifftrax, etc. fan, I've seen (through them) a *bunch* of bad movies which encouraged me to seek out others myself, becoming somewhat of an "enthusiast".

All that said, one worst movie would be impossible to pick. The real problem is the word "movie". If I video a sci-fi thriller over the weekend with some drunks acting as cast (and cardboard special effects), is that a "movie"? Because some of them look just like that! Then there are the intentionally bad "spoofs" that are going around too.

I tend to judge them on "earnestness". If they had a real crew, a soundtrack, a cres (IE a gaffer, lighting tech, producer, craft services, etc.), and real photographers using real professional equipment, they are really trying to create a movie.

That still leaves a metric ton of crap movies, but the real gems are the big-budget movies that are awful. The "Twilight" series, awful fantasy like "Eragon" any number of recent super hero movies (good ones are the exception rather than the rule) in the vein of "Batman and Robin" or "Wonder Woman 1984", etc.

Don't think I could pick one for sure.

3. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

I understand that the new Lamborghini movie is in the running.

They used an Irish actor to portray Enzo, who doesn't use an Italian accent.

sharkattack likes this.
  4. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

With the proliferation of online streaming and the associated decimation of production budgets, there is a plethora of shit to choose from in regards to suckitude

5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Any Troma Team movie.

6. :stupid:

Can’t stand that dude. He tries WAY too hard to be funny, and just comes off stupid.

The only movies of his I can watch are the ones where he plays a serious type of role (non-comedies).

sharkattack likes this.
  7. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

He gives me the creeps.

Sabre699 and Gorilla George like this.
  8. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Jim Carreys "Unnatural" stand up on YouTube. I first saw it the year it came out. Brilliant

9. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Give him a break. He got all manipulated when they made his reality The Truman Show. I don't think he's figured out where he really is...as if any of us really know where we are, why we're here and WTH is going on anyway? :confused:
    :D

Robin172 likes this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Bill and Ted's excellent adventure. I felt physically ill as I limped out of the theatre.So many of my senses were violated.I spent Money! To sit down and watch what equates to a cold pile of dog shit on film.
    I hear that guy,(who's name I will never
    mention ) went on and did great things in film.
    I will never know,and he owes me $14 and change.
    And they had the sac to make a 2nd one!?

HPPT likes this.
  11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Three in that series, i think.

You are NOT most excellent

ToofPic likes this.
  12. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

What the heck were you doing paying $14 at a theatre in 1989?

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Shiiiit 1989 we were still hitting the dollar theater to see movies after they left the normal theaters. I’m almost certain I saw bill & ted at the po’boy one. I was poor as shit, but if you walked through 7/11 or grocery store parking lots, you could find enough quarters or change to get you in to a movie.

cbush likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Date and popcorn.

ToofPic likes this.
  15. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I bump this thread with Romeo and Juliet starring Leonardo DiCrapio.
    What a steaming pile.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't know how I came across this a couple months back, but the full movie is still up on Youtube. It's a flashback dumpster fire from my youth. Another one of those greatly terrible 80/90's (1990) low budget flicks. It stars Christina Applegate and the kid who played Stallone's son in the armwrestling trucker movie Over The Top.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100707/

[​IMG]

17. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

2023 Trace Atkins in Maneater , this movie is a showcase for Traces incredible acting chops . I am pretty sure there were no 2nd takes and a ton of freewheeling adlibs

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

San Dimas high school football rules!! :crackup::crackup:

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

RIP Rufus

[​IMG]

sharkattack likes this.
  20. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

This one is pretty bad...
    MV5BMTg3OTc5NzY5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU2ODAwNzE@._V1_.jpg