1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Namarow

Namarow Well-Known Member

Too busy this week. Will be back on soon.

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

3. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

4. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

And in bagger news...... :beer: Rispoli and his new Sno Glide

JR43snowglide.jpg

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. Jordan Diggs

Jordan Diggs Lifelong Back Marker

Who has the scoop here on Melissa Paris getting 2 MV F3s that are supposedly for MA?

6. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

That's not a rumor I'd heard but I'm very interested!

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That might be interesting. :up:

8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

From what I know, He will be out there with Tytler's in Supersport again. But the status of the team and how it's coming together is very slow. Last year, Mesa was in a separate rig with Mike Godin from KWS as the full time crew chief. Mike is now working with Rahal / Kayla so they are without a crew chief currently. Mesa may be riding a Tytler's SuperSport bike under a Tytler's tent with his family crewing, or anything in between.

As far as I know the Boulder deal is just for the 200, but it would be cool to see Mesa on a V2 for the season!

9. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Anyone reup their live account. I saw an early bird ad for $20 cheaper and the link didnt work, also saw momey off if you do teo years and link didnt work?

200 should be a great race.

10. 418

418 Expert #59

I thought they re-up automatically. They did last year...

koth442, 5axis and ajcjr like this.
  11. Jordan Diggs

Jordan Diggs Lifelong Back Marker

I saw a picture on Facebook the dealer posted of the two bikes and that they will be for MA as a caption. Who is riding these? And the build from now will be tight won’t it?

koth442 likes this.
  12. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

I had to reset my password to log in over the weekend. My CC was not current for Auto Renewal, maybe that was the issue? I reset password and can login now. I have not seen promo discount for 2024 season?

13. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

I had to do the same thing. I am going to cancel my auto renewal until this gets figured out.

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Got an email saying the auto renew is done Feb. 28th. Also going to have to use a new password because they're using a new platform. Hopefully improved.

15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

That would be cool, but it will also be a tough start of the season for them.
    DiBrino and Danilo Lewis both rode the MV last season and the bike was too limited, not all that competitive.
    It will take a few races for the to see the actual results and balance it back into competitiveness.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I do. :D

17. 418

418 Expert #59

They're also have ads for 40% off on a 2 year sub. Is that avaiable for people that are renewing?

This was a bit of a clusterfuck last year and seems to be this year too.

18. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Good question. I'd like to know too

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, gonna spill it or just just bragging, Cracker Jack? :D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I answered the question as worded. :D
    I haven't asked if I may confirm or deny.