1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pod Cast from Ken Hill

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Bosarge22, Jan 8, 2016.

1. khill

khill Well-Known Member

UPDATE!

Podcasts are still happening, but I wanted to share a new platform where I'll be placing a lot of new content -

Substack - https://www.khcoaching.com/

It will have writing, videos as well as the normal podcasts, hopefully I'll see you on there!

Why Subscribe?

When I look in the rear-view mirror at my trajectory teaching motorsports over the years, my default has always been 1:1 coaching where the conversation can flow both ways. While the other platforms — schools, classrooms, online webinars, podcasts, online video review, etc. — allowed me to hone my skills, share my methodology, and learn to communicate with riders and drivers of all different skillsets and personalities, they only allow information to flow one direction and without individualization.

I am not interested in “catch phrase” coaching or simply telling people what to do. I am not interested in providing generic one-size-fits-all advice; that’s not how we improve our skills or the sport. I am interested in sharing my proven methodology with riders and drivers at all skill levels, with the ability to provide the individual nuance needed to ensure success.

Substack is a convenient central hub that allows me to not only share more of my unfiltered thoughts via writing, videos, and podcasts, but also interact with more of you directly. This page has two levels: 1) free subscription, with access to much of my overall content, and 2) a low-cost subscription (monthly or yearly), giving you access to more in-depth content and materials, plus direct interaction with me through online comments and conversations, and the ability to suggest or request content on the topics you’d like to hear more about. As of right now, I plan to publish two original pieces of paid content per month, but this may go up based on subscriber engagement and demand.

Ken Hill

kirk erlinger likes this.
  2. kirk erlinger

kirk erlinger Well-Known Member

Thanks Ken! Bet you learned a bunch of good stuff scootering in India!!

khill likes this.
  3. khill

khill Well-Known Member

4. khill

khill Well-Known Member

5. khill

khill Well-Known Member

6. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Podcast #95 is up! I had such positive feedback on the Substack version, I recorded a podcast on it. A long listen, but full of some great content.

https://soundcloud.com/ken-hill-534...d&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Listen in to Podcast #95 as Ken tackles the questions we all ask ourselves about leaving the sport. Check out Ken on Substack at: https://www.khcoaching.com

Podcast Notes:

- Motorsports is hard
    - There is more to the sport, than a lap time
    - Regardless of how much time you can commit to the sport, reasons to stay in the sport
    - What if you didn't have motorsport in your life?

Paddy O and mrrogers like this.
  7. khill

khill Well-Known Member

8. khill

khill Well-Known Member

nowayout likes this.
  9. khill

khill Well-Known Member

10. khill

khill Well-Known Member

PatricksDad likes this.
  11. khill