1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Instacart+ has a 2 week free trial and comes with a complimentary subscription to Peacock. So that is the work around if you are Dave K-cheap, which I am.

BigBird and rd400racer like this.
  2. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

A few days ago they reported steelees TJ Watt had a torn MCL. Now theyre saying just a sprain.

So he's out for Sundays game but could return the game after!

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Optimistic he is.

[​IMG]

StaccatoFan likes this.
  4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The Steelers aren't going to be in the game after. :Poke: :D

StaccatoFan, tl1098 and tgold like this.
  5. Dave Wolfe

Oh no you didn't!!

Prepare to die! :beer:

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

One day Pete Carrol saying 'he's not tired and gonna coach for as long as he wants', next day crying into the mic 'I'm not going to be coaching anymore'

BigBird likes this.
  7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

8. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

Return to what? Next years pre-season game? The golf course? Steelers not making it to divisional round.

tgold, fastedyamaha and Banditracer like this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Bills fans bein delusional.and shit

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

G Dawg likes this.
  11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Cowherd suggested that yesterday .
    Not sure if it's true, but it was said the TN wanted him to take a lower salary and Vrabel told them to pound sand .

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Stillers cost themselves a chance at a real QB. Tomlins pride cost them a chance at a top 10 pick for a QB.

He’s a darned good coach. But like historically Baltimore cannot pick receivers. Their Achilles heel is the qb position. He inherited Ben from Cowher. It’s very much like the Bill/Tom relationship in some ways.

Unless he finds a new Ben. They’re probably destined for 9-8ish years in perpetuity. And that’s a hell of a coaching job to get that many wins out of a 1 player roster with 52 practice squad players.

90 is a bad bad bad man.

13. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

What fun is being a fan if you aren't delusional about your team?

14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

15. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

soon they can change that to say 'For the first time in NFL history all 3 Lake Erie teams lost in the first round of the playoffs'.... :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can't blame him for being pissed at that move. I get giving your guy the yards for a bonus but don't fake the spiking thing at the end of the game.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All the bars I know of are still working on an extended directv deal and they have more games on it than youttube had. weird setup.

18. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Sabre699 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And the rumor he's leaving has been going on all season, not sure w2hy people keep posting it as news. News will be an actual statement from him or Kraft.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!