1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your pronouns?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Dec 7, 2023.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

A couple of the clans I come from were Norse settlers. So yeah you got a point. :moon: :D

2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Y'all would love Finland - no gender pronouns. "Hän" is he/she in written language and formal speech, but in casual conversation people are referred to as "Se", meaning "it". Instead of "Where did he/she go?" you'll hear "Where did it go?". :beer:

27 likes this.
  3. britx303

Wow, going through this thread, you can see the people that just don’t give a shit about the many young REAL women/ladies that trained and worked hard towards their goals, only to be thwarted by cowardice losers, that can’t take one on the chin like a fucking man, when they aren’t good enough for whatever sport they suck at. And funny the hypocrisy coming from our school administrator, yet no surprise here. The guy writes up some “feel good” post about how we are supposed to have more respect for each other in the “race community “in another thread……..but then turns around and plays along with this lying nonsense, that has now screwed over some of our own racer’s daughters………yeah, where’s that mutual respect now? Fucking trash.

KneeDragger_c69, brex and StaccatoFan like this.
  4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

One of the problems with "School Administrators" is their false sense of authority because they are THE authority in their little bubble for 8 hours a day.
    I have had a few interactions with Alex's Ass Principal at his Middle school. I like to hear both sides and get to the bottom of shit. Alex had his chrome book taken by a teacher
    while he was in the bathroom....came back and it was gone (some kids were messing with it). She didn't return it after class and he had no idea where it was. That introduces
    a liability because she didn't get it back to him. He/Me are on the hook for that property's cost, not her. So, I met with Ass Principal with Alex.

I told him to get that teacher to get her ass in the office now...he said "I cannot do that..she's in class"...it was Field Day so I knew that was bullshit. I advised him his shuck and jive dance bullshit didn't fly.

Alex got to see me completely dress the Ass Principal down, call him on his condescending "School Administrator" authority bullshit and direct the Ass Principal that Alex WOULD have his laptop back immediately and that I WOULD have an email stating so from said Ass Principal before noon.

Alex had his laptop and I had my email at 1130.

CRA_Fizzer and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  5. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Wait! Bucky Cat? The one from the Get Fuzzy comic strip?

6. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

I was asked in an interview how I identified. I responded excuse me? And she said you know "how do you WANT to be identified" (forcefully). I said "OH, well for sure Southern by the grace of God". She tells me that they have a no religion policy and I said "well John works fine for me then". At that point she gave up. They did offer me the job surprisingly.

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

How about this, "FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on." Not once in this thread, have I made any comment on the whole pronoun issue, one way or the other. I made comment on Darrin stating that nobody cared about Beac's sexuality. Just for the record, so some more half-witts won't draw conclusions from a lack of facts. I am unequivically against the use of pronouns other than the ones we have traditionally used in modern American English, he for males and she for females. If somebody can't decide which gender they are, don't expect me to know what they want. There, is that clear enouggh for you.

As far as all of the educator hate on here, I agree that there are some/many that do not belong in that field, just like there are bad mechanics, electricians welders and any other profession, but it is painting with a pretty broad brush to include everybody in a given profession as bad. You have no fucking clue what I have done professionally, but I will tell you that I have done more than my share of good by helping students and families in need and have eliminated more than my share of poor teachers from my schools.

BTW Fuck off !!!

R1Racer99 and cpettit like this.
  8. britx303

Yeah totally fine with me. And as I said it was a different thread that you insinuated some lying BS about me some time ago. So yeah, right back at ya

StaccatoFan and brex like this.
  9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

10. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I would have said HaySoose.

11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

At Barber a decade ago fast Michigander was sitting between me and Pegram at the autograph table and a little Hispanic kid and his hot mom came up… the kid said to Heysoos…. Our Grattan boy asked how to spell it? :D The hot mom was amazed :D… we told him he’s going straight to hell :crackup:

britx303 likes this.
  12. britx303

And for crying out loud…….did you give them the correct “o” or “a” for masculine or feminine????? Engrish ain’t da only wun doon dat:D

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m usually alright if I’m only speaking Spanish my Spanglish is where it gets all hermaphrodited :D jota :crackup:I know I know “joto” :D

britx303 likes this.
  14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

:Pop:

Funny Shit up in here...Dungeon'esq

15. StaccatoFan

Yeah...they tried to force that shit down the Latin community's throats with that "Latinx" bullshit too. That went over like a good Taco Bell fart at the Vatican on Easter Sunday.

britx303 likes this.
  16. StaccatoFan

It's just a generation of undisciplined brats that were not given any limits of what is and isn't acceptable approaching adulthood.
    They're unable to cope with things that don't always work to their favor. They think "Their Struggle is Real", but they've truly never struggled.

That's the quick summary of what I feel we are seeing.

CR750 and pickled egg like this.
  17. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Didn't you know? They opened it back up, but forgot to separate it from the general section.

:D

Britt likes this.
  18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

get in here and yell “loud noises!” with all of them and get heard!

hope all is well with you and yours on nitro acres Britt :)

cav115 likes this.
  19. mattys281-2

mattys281-2 Well-Known Member

Only listed mine once as: fuh/que

saw a story a while back about some kid that had to list them for a college class, so he put: his grace, the duke of Worcestershire.
    If I remember right, the teacher was not pleased, but I don’t recall how it all panned out.

StaccatoFan and R1Racer99 like this.
  20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

That dude's sauce is the shit, even if it has a bunch of letters that just take up space.

StaccatoFan and mattys281-2 like this.