1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your pronouns?

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Dec 7, 2023.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve never seen you make anything about your sexuality but do appreciate all of the interesting conversations you’ve shared with a very unique perspective as a man your age and experience could have… like our discussion about AZT/Aids and Fauci them and again with Covid and a bunch of other things…

so thanks Beac… you all retired from TV and back in Chicago?

Oh… and send him a pm with laid out on a ruler… maybe that’s what he’s fishing for :D all big dick energy saying the contest is over before it began :D

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve never met Beac but I remember some of his stories that would make the Village
    People blush… :crackup:

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Yep, retired in '21 and enjoying not having a boss or other people's schedules to meet. Hard to believe that its been nearly 3 years.

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Hope you’re enjoying retirement and being back home in Chicago… yeah time seems to fly around here… been a few decades for a bunch of us already…

and @Boman Forklift needs to know if a man can refer to his own balls as a few… or if it takes more… :D he seems to get his fantasies confused :crackup:

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I’m sure Craig will agree with me

COUPLE = 2
    FEW =3 OR MORE

Since you were specifically talking about balls, and there being a few of them, that has to mean you were not the only male there. So simple a first grader would get it. :D

EDIT
    SEVERAL = more than 3 as well
    Single = 1

27 likes this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Wait...my third one isn't supposed to be there?

KneeDragger_c69 and 27 like this.
  7. Boman Forklift

I’m sure if that were the case for Dances with Dudes he would’ve volunteered that information but since he has not, we’re only left with one choice.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    27 and brex like this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

No, it's him admitting he only cares about his own opinions and doesn't care to see any other point of view.
    He IS a public school administrator you know.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Shervin

10. Boman Forklift

@27 you removed that awesome story, before I quoted you. :D

Have a good one and hope to meet you some day!!

27 likes this.
  11. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Nope, it is me saying that I have seen many responses from him and it is evident that some of his opinions do not match mine. It is you that is choosing to put a negative spin on it. I suspect that he and I would get along just fine in real life if we met, we just wouldn't agree on some issues, like I don't like plastic striker fired pistols. There are many issues, including some social and political on which we would agree based on his previous posts.
    BTW, wrong again, I WAS a public school administrator, I retired in 2019, but thanks for playing. I wonder why you would think of my former profession as a negative thing? Did you have issues in school?

BrentA and R1Racer99 like this.
  12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

dude… just when I think I have no reserves left I’m like yeah maybe that’s a bit much :D

we’ll get together someday man… it’ll be fun!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Thought he was a bartender.

brex likes this.
  14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

When you start a post with "As a gay male"....that's NOT making it about/advertising your sexuality? OK.

I don't have to start my posts with "As a straight male". I don't have to establish myself with any special caveat.

Beac and I have the same Rights...he can ask me to address him as "fimblefumble" for all I give a shit....and I can say, "Respectfully Sir, I don't play that game and I'm well within MY rights to not participate in your mental illness or these Social Justice Warrior trendy fads that come and go....have a nice day."

Yeah...I fucked that one up..my goof. It was kinda funny when I realized what I did. OH well.

KneeDragger_c69 and brex like this.
  15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am not talking about anyone compelling speech. I am talking about living in a polite and proper society. If someone politely asks me to call them Bill instead of William, then calling them Bill is the proper thing to do in a polite society. To me that is no different than someone politely asking me to use a specific pronoun when referring to them. When it comes to the pronouns, there are two groups who are interfering with that proper functioning of a polite society. They are both to blame. One is the group that demands to be referred to by a particular set of pronouns. The other group is the group that won't ever change what pronoun they use for someone from what they think is the proper pronoun for that person. If I call someone William and they start yelling at me and insisting that I call them Bill, I will think they are being a jerk and try to limit being around them. If someone politely asks to be called Bill and someone else refuses and keeps calling them William, then I will think that person is a jerk, and I will try to limit being around them. Now just replace Bill and William with pronouns and maybe you will get where I am coming from.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

For the second time this week. . . Christ. :rolleyes:

27 likes this.
  17. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Again....you're a short sighted checkers player.....This doesn't just end at a conversation between two people. This cancer spreads. It's already in our legal system fucking things up. I'm pretty sure you haven't bought a gun lately.....in the forms "Non-Binary" is already infecting the paperwork.

I'm watching "On Patrol" now....When police are looking for a suspect, do you think they're going to say, "Suspect is a Non-Binary that identifies as a fimble/fumble/dimble/dumble. Fimble is 5'10 185 pounds with a bulge in fimble's pants in a white shirt and blue skirt wearing combat boots and blue hair".

Family Court.....who gets custody...Nonbinary 1 or Nonbinary 2 of the birthing persons? Does a Fimble Fumble or a Dingle Dangle pay child support? Who pays the kids therapy because they're so fucked up they have no family foundations to ground themselves, so they are so fucked up they don't know up from down.

Do we completely rewrite our 250 years of legal statutes because we're so emotionally shallow we can no longer take not getting our way all the time and tantrums become the norm?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I prefer amateurnouns...otherwise I'll just call people by name, or asshole. Their choice.

19. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Easier that way!

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

He wasn't saying things like "No one cares...", thus speaking for everyone beyond himself. That's usually a bad assumption, and bad rhetoric every time. You know -- like making up quotes.

Words do matter, even if they fly right over your head.

R1Racer99 likes this.