1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show me your view

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jul 22, 2022.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Doesn't appear that the "quitting as of now" has kicked in yet. :confused:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ya think?

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

20231111_153049.jpg
    Sober or drunk, he seems to be an abrasive fool.

Here I am, working on installing a downrigger on my "shitty jet boat". FFS. :crackup:

MachineR1 and ToofPic like this.
  5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Maybe Roy stole his login info.

Boman Forklift and A. Barrister like this.
  6. ToofPic

Wasn't he fun!! Damn Tasmanian Devil

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I had to find the people ignored section of my profile to see if I still ignored anyone so I could understand what you guys are talking about.
    Only person in there is captain morgan, and yes that dude is a douchebag.

8. ToofPic

Hell!! I can't believe you made it back!! It didnt sink?? :D I aint never putting pictures of my sail boat,or inflatable scorpion! Definitely non of my girlfriend!!:eek:

RichB and Bugslayer like this.
  9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea he got all riled up didn't he? Towards the end he would call everybody a bunch of pussy wannabe bike racers!

ToofPic likes this.
  10. ToofPic

Oh yea!! I was one of his go toos! I could get him all wound up talking about his bike,or loud ass exhaust,and he would go bannanas,and I would sit by myself giggling. We have a mutual friend that swears he's a great guy? o_O

11. Bugslayer

I know right, I'm scared to put it the water now!

12. ToofPic

:crackup::crackup:

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I haven’t looked at the Yamaha jets in awhile… does that have twin 300hp two stroke triples or something different or more now? I always thought they were bad assed and I’ll take a jet impeller shallow water advantage over any combo prop driven system…

14. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

15. Bugslayer

It's twin 180 HP four-stroke motors for 360 total.
    25 foot boat. It will run about 45 mph on flat water.
    They make the same boat with Super Charged motors gor a total of 500 hp. Really wanted one but covid effed that up. Supply chain BS.
    Had it down here in baja since it was new, 2 hyears now.
    Loving it so far.
    602.jpg 32468.jpg

KneeDragger_c69, ToofPic and 27 like this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

those are fish pics not engines :Poke::D

j/k cool stuff!

I haven’t looked in awhile but when they started switching from the 3 cyl 2 strokes to the 4 cyl 4 strokes they put in snowmobiles and PWC were based on R1 engines…iirc… 180hp at the crank sounds like that base too

I grew up with Baja boats and Buehler Turbocraft V8 driven jets in crazy open air 75mph hulls and always wanted one of the new dependable Yamaha jet drives… someday maybe we’ll be in the water enough to justify it… our little Rinker I/O ski boat only has 385 hours on it still after over a decade of use…

Bugslayer likes this.
  17. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

It was great when he always talked about how GMC's had more "truck parts" than Chevys. Not that I would know, having worked for GM's service parts group for 20 years.

mike w and ToofPic like this.
  18. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I know nothing about boats, but two R1 based engines sounds satisfying. What do they redline them to on a boat application, hopefully enough to let them sing.

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

It seems like his erratic behavior started when he traded a Tundra for a Sierra. Maybe it was a coincidence.

20. Bugslayer

These for sure aren't R1 motors. They are 1.8 liter each. At 45 mph it's twisting at 7800 rpm.