1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2024 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 29, 2023.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Rossi is living rent free in every head on the beeb. There I said it. Prove me wrong

jonathanp and bpro like this.
  2. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

True, but Rossi is living rent free inside Marc's head. There I said it. Prove me wrong.

BigBird likes this.
  3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Fixerated!

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Truly great athletes transcend their chosen sport. The joy of the game most assuredly plays into that. It also helps you get special tires.

5. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I gotta admit, you guys are pretty consistent at keeping those goalposts moving.

MyWayGuy and cbush like this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Manuel González has been officially confirmed to the Gresini Moto2 team for 2024

Circacee likes this.
  7. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

I think Aaron Canet is first in line to get a motoGP ride. Guy is skilled. Consistently at the pointy end. I guess he isnt everyones cup of tea since he has tattoos. If I were going to pull from moto2 he would be on my very short list.

L1MTD likes this.
  8. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Lopez, Dixon, Fermin, Arbolino, Vietti. Why you ask…because they know how to actually win races.

Bruce, CRA_Fizzer and BigBird like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Aaron Canet in Motgp 2025 on the Crayola/Etch-a-sketch LCR honda.

11. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Based on how often they have to put bikes and riders back together, Mr potato head would be a better fit. Humpty Dumpty never really had a product line

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Casey Stoner never set the world on fire in the lower classes

buzz-06 likes this.
  13. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

This right here…Not trying to put myself near the level of these guys but have none of you ever ridden different bikes? Some riders shine so much more when you give them more power. On a MX track I’m absolute shit riding a 250f, but damn if I can’t suddenly hold my own on a 450. Same thing with road racing, I’m terrible on a 600 but I’m substantially faster on a 1000.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

Look at Quartararo. I think he only won one race in Moto2, and struggled with pressure. Pretty sure he won something in MotoGP....like a pearl necklace.

BigBird likes this.
  15. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Aaron Canet to Factory Harley Davidson. He’d be an instant hero.

DJ Baker and Quicktoy like this.
  16. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

He would but i bet he is setting his sites higher. Wants to stay in GP paddock. He has skills to compete on right bike. I will revisit this in two years. Either eat crow or you peasants will bow to me!

17. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Zarco on the LCR Honda next year.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

19. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

20. Letitsnow

Letitsnow Well-Known Member

Would #88 do well on the Honda? He seems to have not really jelled with the Aprilia.

BigBird likes this.