1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Dungeon Rant>

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jun 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

:Pop:

Pixelator likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

None of your responses actually matched the quoted posts... very weird.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only if you let them. I do find it interesting that women in environments you describe keep perpetuating the problem.

StaccatoFan, Pixelator and notbostrom like this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Thank you for replying. I wonder sometimes whether I would be perceived as abrasive or bitchy or what have you if I didn’t tell you I am female. I don’t think you would know it. I think you would process it as a straightforward male getting his job done.

Over the 20+ years I’ve milled around here, I’ve been called all sorts of names. Gross, vulgar shit. Unsolicited advice about how I should be more ladylike, demure. I give what I get. You can fuck right off.

Ask yourselves, how is it that you have run off all the females? A family sport my ass.

My temper got pricked because I know my husband @fastfreddie to be a good person, with good intentions, and I am not going to stand idly by with ANYONE calling him a little bitch. He doesn’t need my support, but he has it, all the way.

Any questions?

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Just, come on Sean?

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Trust me, no one has ever confused anything you typed as being typed by a man.

That being said nothing wrong with having your other half's back.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Being his wife gives me proximity, not bias. Oh fuck it, nevermind…

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think he's a good person too. I also think that lately on here he is once again being a whiny bitch. I think it's great he has your support to be whatever he chooses.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Was Freddie hurt by it? Always pegged him as a pretty stand up, good, solid dude who I wouldn’t have shot when I take over (at least not immediately).

Who knows what upsets people anymore. Maybe I should get upset when people comment on my normal, average height for a male in 2023? :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's the point, you have a huge chip on your shoulder and live/work in an environment where the cool thing seems to be being a women always being held down by the man. I work in a male dominated sport that is truly run by strong women. They don't need to go on about men being evil or gender biased words or any of that shit and at least the one I spend most of my time with finds that whole attitude to be funny and annoying in equal doses. Yes, she has been repeatedly told directly she doesn't know shit and can't run races because she's a women. She laughs at the idiots and does her own thing. She has never once taken offense at gender terminology because it's just silly.

StaccatoFan and Pixelator like this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

even Frednando?!? :D

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who is retarded enough to say that about Evelyne and racing. That is beyond stupid and needed retarded.

13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Do you think calling someone a whiny bitch is professional? You didn’t hurt my feelings, Sean, you pissed me off. Make the distinction. Or not.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

:crackup: shut up, Ralphie!

Jed likes this.
  15. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

If they are being a whiny bitch then yes

ToofPic likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Fred's very first post was intended to poke the bear, he got exactly what he wanted. I think that whole family has been drinking today. But....it's been fun to read:D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Weird shit that gets into your head and you can’t seem to shake. Been walking around doing the Baloo walk singing the Bare Necessities all afternoon.

Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities
    Forget about your worries and your strife
    I mean the bare necessities, old mother nature's recipes

Once a Wanker.. and 27 like this.
  18. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

So never jerk right?
    Bc jerk is directly at men and is derived from women using it about men.
    But I guess since jerk isn't considered a cuss word it doesn't count. But it is the same as bitch.
    We men just don't care.

Plus I had a bitch one time. Female dog in heat. So I guess I can openly use the word.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

For your information, calling a guy a bitch is different than calling a girl a bitch,in most cases.

R1Racer99 and Razr like this.
  20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, some of you are being jerks and taking it too far with her. She posted to Sean and you had to dog pile and not well.
    Shit is over unless she, Sean of Freddie have more to add.

bpro and dobr24 like this.