1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<Dungeon Rant>

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jun 17, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I’m watching F1. Recorded earlier. No? What sounded drunk there?

2. Daniel06

Daniel06 Well-Known Member

Bitch- female dog in heat.
    Bitch- woman being mean for no reason.
    Bitch- a person who cries or whines over every little thing.
    Little bitch- a man who cries or whines all the time and it's meant slightly or heavily based on tone and situation to belittle the man and help him realize he's being a little bitch.
    Bitches- derived from pimps. I.e. my bitches or bitches. Usually playful these days amongst men.
    Bitching- derived from women nagging their husbands. Not a nice history but now days means anyone complaining all the time, not just women.

I'm a man. When I use these words, almost none of them are directly thinking of a woman anymore. Language changes. Women aren't the center of the universe on this word anymore in most of my society.

A man telling a woman "you're acting like a bitch" isn't calling a woman a bitch. It's telling a good woman that her actions aren't her norm and they're portraying a bitch.

Too many hurt feeling and triggered minds these days. Listen to communication and we'll get back to a decent society.

I feel dumber now that I've ranted.

Disclaimer: these are my definitions alone and do not reflect the beliefs of this website or their sponsors.
    ✌️

ToofPic, Quicktoy, Razr and 2 others like this.
  3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Be female in a 95% male dominated environment, financial services. Perspectives differ. Choose a better adjective. Or not, as you will.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
    Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. Daniel06

Yeah, I'm an acft mech in the air force. Maybe 80-90% male. Our ladies in maintenance call us bitches more than we do. Or they call themselves a little bitch when I have to break torque on something for them or lift something they can't handle. I guess they're expressing their dominance, but I don't care. We don't have an issue of each being better or worse bc of sex. I don't judge when they ask for help as long as they work hard. Same goes for the men. We're all airmen. Everyone is expected to perform and help each other.

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They do.

[​IMG]

I routinely text my wife the above emoji string when she's at home working, especially when there's storms in the area which scare our dog.

(s)moocheese (my) beecheese

(as your sigline says: sound it out)

cbush and long path/road like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

That sounds great, you all figured out your language. I don’t care for people, in general, men, naturally assuming everything is OK because they said it’s OK. Fucking ask, it’s really that simple.

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Really? Hhhaaaaahbhaaaaaa…..

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Once a Wanker.., ToofPic and CR750 like this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

My cat has an uncanny ability to step on me in the most uncomfortable way. I am terrain. I wonder if she does it on purpose, but I still love her…

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. Daniel06

Do you ever call men jerks? That's very demeaning to men. I'm not trying to be an ass here.
    Why does the word bitch carry more weight than jerk or asshole?
    Jerk and ahole are supposed to be taken with little regard. We're searching for equalness right?
    If mongo had used either of those I think they'd be brushed off.

Any time people let others words dictate their day or happiness in negative manners, performance is reduced. I say screw those guys and what they think at your work. Outperform them. Become the boss. Then you can call them you're little "whatever word you like".

Gotta go ride a motorcycle now. ✌️

ToofPic and R1Racer99 like this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

IMG_0974.jpeg

Here she is…

britx303, ToofPic and Sabre699 like this.
  13. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

lord have mercey..and here we go... there is alot of statistics and facts can be checked into... technically its either equivalent and or idk definitely not dominate...once maybe? but thinking?? some just saying have more rights than a dangle has now.. sooo. I'll revert to @Daniel06 and say we'll suck it up buttercup..
    only if ya like purple/blue

14. Daniel06

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Good question. Because everyone has an asshole, everyone can be an asshole? Get it?

16. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

the look of death... someone waffle housed the damn bike in T1 mecknick..is pissed..look

17. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

ToofPic and Sabre699 like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No? I call her Romper, because when she was little she didn’t walk anywhere, she romped. But mostly I call her Princess, because that’s who she is.

19. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Your experiences differ from a lot of people yet it doesn't hold you back from targeting others as outliers. You've always been rather abrasive and go after the weakest target available

Quicktoy and Razr like this.
  20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Because you say so?

Quicktoy likes this.