1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taylor Swift tickets

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerJohn011, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I recently took my daughter on a grunge tour to Seattle. It cost more than show tickets but 4 days out there with just my kiddo hitting up every odd grunge related spot was absolutely worth it.

BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  2. Hushup. :D

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Thank God I raised my daughter right. We just got back from seeing Judas Priest.

Back to yer whining ya pansies. :p

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yep. 3 years ago for my birthday, my daughter bought tickets for her and I to see Incubus. That's my girl.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

My 21 year old daughter is into Harry Styles, at least he grew out of One Direction.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Love hearing her talk about that when I get stuck seeing an interview.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

He may have grown out of One Direction, but not sure about his NEW direction
    upload_2022-11-17_14-44-50.png

britx303 and Razr like this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Looks like Taylor Swift.

britx303 likes this.
  9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Does he look too cute for you? Is his "new" look too tempting for you? Is that why your not sure? Or would you have preferred another dress?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The dress is so dated, I don't see how anyone could get past that. It's simply atrocious.

Jim Moore, britx303 and stk0308 like this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I’d say more of a Lindsey Lohan look.

12. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

My wife bought 4 tickets…. Per night…. For two nights…. Next August…. In Nor Cal…. 2500 miles from where we live…:crackup:

That might mean I get to race Laguna Seca again next year :cool:. And no I won’t be attending the concert, it’s for the girls in the family. I told her the tickets were almost as much money as a weekend of race tires and we need to be careful with our money. :D

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've never seen her but the folks I know who worked on her tours say they are pretty spectacular. One of the biggest acts in North America I'd say if not the biggest outright. Would definitely be worth seeing.

Shows like that have a lot more going on than just the singer if you've never been to one of the mega tours I highly recommend it.

BigBird and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

Have you ever worked a Pink gig?

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You asking if he's still a virgin? @Dave K already established that.

pickled egg likes this.
  16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Ticketmaster is such a scam that it’s unbelievable that the feds haven’t stepped in and fixed their monopoly. That being said, I saw a report that this tour sold 2 million tix the first day which set a new record for ticket sales. Also, they’re stopping the sale of tickets temporarily!

stk0308, BigBird and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Ticketmaster only charged $50 per ticket fee!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ticketmaster fees are annoying but all of those fucking ticket scalpers selling tickets for a big profit on Stubhub are what gets under my skin. Those zero value assholes can all die in a fire...

stk0308 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  19. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

My girlfriend was able to snag tickets on the presale for her and her girls but it took a ton of patience and sounds like a little luck to get them.

BigBird likes this.
  20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Mine wanted to go to Slipknot, but it was on a school night.

She's a natural platinum blonde with a color people would die for. So naturally she dyes it dark.

When she was in elementary school we would listen to what she called Monster Disney (Faction) on XM on the way to school. She knows every word to Killing Joke's Red and Pennywise's Bro Hymn. She won a "rap battle" in 4th grade at lunch in the cafeteria with "Ice Ice Baby." And has crippling social anxiety.

She wants an 80's shitbox for her 16th birthday or something like an old beater Tercel with mismatched panels. We're threatening to get her a brand new BMW convertible if she misses any more school. I love this kid so much!

[​IMG]