1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 13, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's cute that you don't seem to think that I have both drivers. You know I don't do catastrophe halfway. :D

2. KLM

KLM Registered User

That, was genuinely funny.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

One out, one stopped on the way to the grid. This should be fun…

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I am really, really sorry this is happening to you. :D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can feel it, asshole. :D

rd49 likes this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Finally shedding my first set of contracts. Never want to hear the word Tsunoda again. Rookie Zhou is already better than him.

8. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

With 6 Ferraris in the field I can't be as dismissive, but I feel your pain.

9. KLM

KLM Registered User

Alonso…top 5 speed, back of the pack performance; no big deal, just double points guy. Dick.

10. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Good week for me :D

This is my first time leading... after all these years I've made it to the top for 1 week :p

12. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Congrats! Don't worry, Papa will crush your dreams and goals before long.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Reminder for those not paying attention: there is a Sprint race on Saturday afternoon this weekend. So the qualifying session is on Friday afternoon. If your lineup is incomplete, you might want to get that taken care of today.

tiggen likes this.
  14. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

When I make my team I can't help but feel like I'm spinning a roulette wheel.

15. KLM

KLM Registered User

bro move there; thanks.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It looks like the lockdown is actually tomorrow before the sprint race. The game is treating the qualifying session as practice, it seems. Anyway, my lineup is complete. I'm not taking any chances. I can still change which driver to assign double points to tomorrow if needed.

17. thrak410

Man I'm going to hate it when my whole team has to be replaced after round 5 :Puke:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I quit going balls deep last year. I start the year with a staggered approach. Of course, that still means I have to be right about the ones I select for five races. And as evidenced by Russell, it's not a perfect science. :D

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had Ferrari and Alonso this week. I don't know how I didn't drop further down in the rankings but thank you all. :)

20. thrak410

At one point during the race I had 4 drivers in the top 6 :eek:

My inevitable tumble down the standings is going to be epic :crackup: