1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. Cooter!

Cooter! Sarcasm level: Maximum

I call her Josephine Dirté
    [​IMG]

Had a guy at a gas station say "Mmm, I can smell the Crystal Meth from here in that rolling probable cause.":(

ToofPic, FZRCraig, The Todd and 9 others like this.
  3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

That is badassery defined.

CharlieY likes this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You have the best year, the 4 headlight having 70 is by far the best looking...

You know... I don’t hate Chevies I just hate their legion... the cars I’m indifferent to... the hicks that won’t shut up about them and know nothing else I can do without

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

DMs= direct message on social media or even texting to some people.
    Alanon= therapy for a relationship fucked up by the other person's drinking or drug use
    Tyrone Biggums= One of Dave Chappelle's greatest contributions to society along with Clayton Bigsby

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

They Clayton Bigsby skit should be used to teach the ridiculousness of racism. It is hilarious but like blazing saddles illustrates how ignorant it is from all directions.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  7. backbone

backbone scarred for life

The MO was in of CV64 at Coronado. It was the coolest looking boat from above the fantail looking forward from the Connie. I'm so mad at myself for not getting a pic. BTW, the Kitty was behind us I think, along with the Indy.

CBRRRRR999 and auminer like this.
  8. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Great, now I'm on Marketplace looking at El Caminos.

R1Racer99 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  9. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Searchtempest now searches Marketplace and Ebay as well as craigslist. Cost me a few dollars jusy knowing that already.

BigBird and iagsxr like this.
  10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Mmmm...slotted deep dish mags. :cool:

stk0308 and fastedyamaha like this.
  11. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

"..rolling probable cause"

Dying here

stk0308 and The Todd like this.
  12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I was just getting ready to comment that…had a set on a 77 Monte Carlo in high school, complete with the radial t/a’s, love that look!

fastfreddie likes this.
  13. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

As far as I'm concerned, it was those or Cragar SSs, but I despise chrome.
    I'd put the slotteds on anything, even today if I could find 'em...none seem to be deep dish. I hate all of today's CNC-ed whip-dub crap. Who the fuck would want to have to clean that overly stylized shit?
    Of today's offerings, I find BBS SRs, et al, the only appealing style. I guess we could throw in retro TorqThrusts with dark spokes and polished rims but, imo, the only car today with a tough enough look to pull them off is a 911.

14. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

You guys are going to get me in more trouble with my wife. I like cool unrestored old cars and have recently looked at a 1971 AMC Ambassador that is mostly rust free, non runner that could be brought back to life. It's still for sale and...

stk0308, The Todd and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Just tell her it's ok, we gave you permission. She'll understand... :D

BigBird and dave3593 like this.
  16. dave3593

To make it even harder it is a horrible factory brown color and has a factory 343 in it.
    It would make a perfect tow vehicle.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

When she sees it, just say “that old thing, it’s been here for years.” ;)

fastfreddie and dave3593 like this.
  18. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

My dad swears up and down that he got pulled over by CHP doing 120 in our 1970 AMC Ambassador wagon. For the record, it did have a 390 in it. Evidently the officer let him off with a warning due to the fact he was "just blowing the carbon out of the wife's car".... I guess he kept his foot in it just a little too long after accelerating from the onramp. :beer:

Pixelator likes this.
  19. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Or, you could say: I could spend the money on hookers and blow... :crackup::Poke:

20. dave3593

Maintaining two separate households would cost more than my current vices.